Allscripts

Allscripts Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Director Client Solutions (Chicago) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Allscripts in February 2013.

I had phone interview with the Hiring Manager. I indicated that I am new to the Healthcare Industry with 25+ years of experience in all other industries. He Said, "Only special individuals like myself has the intellectual brilliance to successfully transition into Healthcare and be successful in Allscripts."

Interview Questions
    • Do you have experience in Relationship building, Technical Skills and Healthcare Industry?   View Answer
    • Only individuals like me can make the transition into Healthcare. What makes you think you have the ability and intellect to be as successful as I am and report into me as your Regional Director.   View Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Allscripts in April 2012.

Interview was mostly geared to determine whether you are a good fit for their culture. Hence questions focused on behavior response to past work or life-related situations.

Interview Questions
    • You were informed system went down last night and files were now being restored. A customer calls and is upset there is no file access as work cannot get done. You are asked to resolve this situation with the interviewer through role playing.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Allscripts in February 2012.

FIFTH interview...first rounds were over phone with HR, then hiring dept. mgr, then with some members of the team..plus submit past presentations and writing samples. Now I am going to my first "face to face" meeting with the hiring dept mgr. Still no offer but HOPING!

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Allscripts in September 2011.

Hiring process was long and drawn out. It took Allscripts HR 5 months to turn around to get to my second interviews all the while not returning any of my emails and of phone calls on the next steps from the 1st interview.

Hard and stringent. They're pay scale is for their positions are the lowest for any progressive Healtcare IT company in the market.

Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Allscripts in July 2010.

Interview with Recruiter, then Phone interview with department Manager, then internal interview with department Manager and other team members, job offer

Job Offer, Job acceptance

Law Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Allscripts in September 2008.

I interviewed for a legal position in 2008, under the prior General Counsel, not the person who is serving in that position today. I would expect the company was very different at that time than it was now. They were undergoing a great deal of change (it sounded like they had just acquired a company in NC), and they were looking for people with experience in integrating businesses. It sounded like a very fast-paced place. Electronic medical records seems like an industry with a high potential for growth. I would have been interested in progressing further with the process, but the company did not want to take the process any further.

Interview Questions
    • What is your philosophy as a legal partner for supporting your business people?   Answer Question
    • What would you do to bring yourself up to speed on this industry?   Answer Question