Allscripts Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Allscripts (Raleigh, NC) in October 2012.

Interview

Had a phone interview, then I was brought in for a round of in person interviews that ranged from one on ones to role playing. On the whole it was a great experience as a few of the people I did my role playing situations with ended up being my future team mates.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Allscripts (New York, NY).

Interview

Was contacted on the phone and went in for an interview a week later. I was told within two weeks that I was selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy.

Expert Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Allscripts (Burlington, MA) in September 2012.

Interview

I had one phone screen to see if the process would proceed. This was followed by two face to face interviews on the same day. These were conducted by Skype and involved technical question and answers, and some on screen solution building. It was an altogether pleasant experience. The emphasis at Allscripts is technology so they more technically deep I went the more they liked it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Allscripts bases salary on the market value of the position. Do you homework and know what you are worth.

Senior Architect Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Allscripts in August 2012.

Interview

All hiring and Interview was done by teleconference. I had one interview (screen) with HR. 3 Technical (1 hour) interviews with peers. 1 Interview with Hiring manager. Great questions... very detailed. Understood the highs and lows of the job prior to accepting.

Interview Questions

• Some of the technical questions were fairly difficult. Nothing unexpected.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No real negotiation.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Allscripts (Raleigh, NC) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied online, and I got a couple phone screening calls before the first interview with the hiring manager. I then had couple of other interviews with team members. and had the last interview and presentation with the manager and the director. The interviews went very smoothly, the employers were very professional. Very good experience over all.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about different specific situations from past experiences!   Answer Question

Associate Tech Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Allscripts (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied online. About a month later I received a phone call to set up a phone interview with the recruiter, on a Sunday morning. General "Tell me about yourself" questions. Explained job duties for previous jobs listed on resume. About a week or 2 later, I came in for a face to face interview. I had a panel interview with 3 managers via telepresence and 1 face to face interview with 2 managers. Also had a welcome type presentation by the HR dept.

Interview Questions

• Roll Play with an angry and frustrated client who doesn't read notification emails about downtime for the application.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Allscripts in May 2012.

Interview

Submitted my resume on line. I was contacted within a week of submitting and I interviewed via Skype with two senior managers. The questions focused on how my skillset aligned with the company job posting. The emphasis was on demonstrating that I was trainable and that I could work in a team environment. Offered the job directly during the interview

Interview Questions

• What features of Allscripts Electronic Medical Records distinguish our company from other EHR providers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very little negotiation. I did my research then increased what I was willing to accept by 5 thousand dollars.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Allscripts (Melville, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

very nice process of interview. Recruiter contacted on email, scheduled a phone interview, then set up another conference call with three people who made the decision just the next day. Why this position? Past Experience? simple questions based on the resume.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Allscripts (Chicago, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview was mostly geared to determine whether you are a good fit for their culture. Hence questions focused on behavior response to past work or life-related situations.

Interview Questions

• You were informed system went down last night and files were now being restored. A customer calls and is upset there is no file access as work cannot get done. You are asked to resolve this situation with the interviewer through role playing.   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Allscripts (Raleigh, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

Good, Group interview. They sent an email out to all the candidates. on a topic that they should prepare a 10 min. presentation to a panel. They would then deliberate and choose based on your preparation

Interview Questions

• Basic question. 10 min. presentation   1 Answer