Allscripts

Relevance Date Difficulty

Instructional Designer Interview

Instructional Designer

Interviewed at Allscripts

Interview Details – No formal process.

Interview Question – It was rather disorganized. At one point I was asked a rather random question that had nothing to do with my role and asked if I would feel comfortable doing it.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Allscripts.

Interview Details – Was contacted on the phone and went in for an interview a week later. I was told within two weeks that I was selected for the position.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very easy.

Law Interview

Law
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Allscripts in September 2008.

Interview Details – I interviewed for a legal position in 2008, under the prior General Counsel, not the person who is serving in that position today. I would expect the company was very different at that time than it was now. They were undergoing a great deal of change (it sounded like they had just acquired a company in NC), and they were looking for people with experience in integrating businesses. It sounded like a very fast-paced place. Electronic medical records seems like an industry with a high potential for growth. I would have been interested in progressing further with the process, but the company did not want to take the process any further.

Interview Questions

• What is your philosophy as a legal partner for supporting your business people?   Answer Question
  • What would you do to bring yourself up to speed on this industry?   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Implementation Consultant
Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Allscripts in June 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online, and I got a couple phone screening calls before the first interview with the hiring manager. I then had couple of other interviews with team members. and had the last interview and presentation with the manager and the director.
The interviews went very smoothly, the employers were very professional. Very good experience over all.

Interview Question – Tell me about different specific situations from past experiences!   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Technical Consultant
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Allscripts in April 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was mostly geared to determine whether you are a good fit for their culture. Hence questions focused on behavior response to past work or life-related situations.

Interview Question – You were informed system went down last night and files were now being restored. A customer calls and is upset there is no file access as work cannot get done. You are asked to resolve this situation with the interviewer through role playing.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Malvern, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Allscripts in June 2011.

Interview Details – Initially I was basics of programming related to C# (hashtable, split() function, delegates etc)
Then I got interviewed via Skype, basics of programming. Database normalisation, difference between cluster/non-cluster index, OOP, polymorphism, dfference between C++/C#/Java etc.

Interview Questions

Associate Services Consultant Interview

Associate Services Consultant
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Allscripts in January 2012.

Interview Details – Very lengthy drawn out process. Took over a month. 2 phone interviews and one all day interview group. Consisted of giving a presentation, roleplay, and just a basic get to know each other. There were about 30 people interviewed at the final process and about 8 selected. I applied for this job online at their website.

Interview Question – The most dificult thing you have done in the past.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Low salary.

Intern Interview

Intern
Melville, NY

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Allscripts in May 2012.

Interview Details – very nice process of interview. Recruiter contacted on email, scheduled a phone interview, then set up another conference call with three people who made the decision just the next day.
Why this position?
Past Experience?
simple questions based on the resume.

Interview Question – Describe you past experience ( based on resume)   Answer Question

Associate Technical Support Interview

Associate Technical Support
Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Allscripts in January 2012.

Interview Details – I received my first phone interview after I applied through the company's website. It was a general interview about me and any related experience I have that fit the position. Some technical question also. I then received another interview invitation that I had to travel from one state to Raleigh, NC. Everything went really good with great organization and interviewer. Well organized!!!. Started with a presentation, we (28 candidates) started with 1 to 1 presentation with 2 different interviewers in 2 different room. I was able to answer all the questions and I think I did pretty good. very technical.
After 2 weeks, I received another call telling to that I will have another interview again (phone). I did the interview, and it went pretty good, and I was told that they will contact me soon.
I am not sure what really happened, but I almost got the job unless someone else had better qualification for this position. I recommend the company to anyone who want to apply because they really offer great benefit and great people working there.

Interview Question – What make you different from the other candidates?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Allscripts in February 2012.

Interview Details – FIFTH interview...first rounds were over phone with HR, then hiring dept. mgr, then with some members of the team..plus submit past presentations and writing samples. Now I am going to my first "face to face" meeting with the hiring dept mgr. Still no offer but HOPING!

Interview Question – How do you handle difficult people?   Answer Question