Allscripts

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Allscripts in February 2012.

FIFTH interview...first rounds were over phone with HR, then hiring dept. mgr, then with some members of the team..plus submit past presentations and writing samples. Now I am going to my first "face to face" meeting with the hiring dept mgr. Still no offer but HOPING!

Other Interview Reviews for Allscripts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Allscripts in March 2010.

The hiring manager (for the Project Management role) was very unprofessional. She didn’t care anything about my experience or trying to see if I was a good fit she only cared about names of people that I worked with. The “WHOLE” interview consisted of the hiring manager probing for names. She didn’t ask one single question about my project management capabilities, not question about my role s on projects, not question about my management style. No question relevant to the position just names names names! I see why they have such a high turnover rate. If I had accepted I would have been a part of that statistic!

Interview Questions

Due to the lack of professionalism of the hiring manager I felt her on the job management style would be worse so I decided not to proceed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Allscripts in October 2009.

Phone screen, in person interview and background check.

Poorly managed and haphazard

Project Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Allscripts in July 2008.

Multi interview process with multiple department heads.

Interview Questions
    • How to handle a hopothetical costumer encounter?   View Answer

Declined.