Allscripts Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2015
Updated Mar 22, 2015

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Allscripts (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied this position through LinkedIn, and received this interview few weeks after that. It was a one to one phone interview. Asked about the general questions from your resume and your background.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Allscripts

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Allscripts.

Interview

First a 1-1 phone interview where several shotgun questions are asked about general computer science. Second Interview a group panel on Google Hangouts where more language specific questions are asked and a programming question was asked.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not difficult, however interview was extremely distracting as there was constant phone ringing, interviewers laughing randomly and talking to someone else while they mute the volume. Most unprofessional experience i have ever had.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Allscripts (Raleigh, NC) in September 2011.

Interview

You have to know someone and be intelligent.

Negotiation

none, offer was good

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Allscripts (Malvern, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

Initially I was basics of programming related to C# (hashtable, split() function, delegates etc)
    Then I got interviewed via Skype, basics of programming. Database normalisation, difference between cluster/non-cluster index, OOP, polymorphism, dfference between C++/C#/Java etc.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Allscripts (Bangalore (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

It was an walk in interview.
    There was 3 round of interview in the same day
    1) Technical
    2) Managerial
    3) HR
    In technical basic c# and oops questions
    In managerial questions on last worked projects

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Allscripts in January 2012.

Interview

the interview will consist of a series of assessments including a traditional interview to learn more about your technical skills and background, a critical thinking situational interview, and a group activity. We will explain all instructions and information regarding the interviews, during a Welcome Presentation where you will also hear more about our company and the Solutions Development Organization.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Allscripts (Pune (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

2 round on phone (both are with panel)
    1 English test online
    1 1:1 round
    1 HR round

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Allscripts (Vadodara (India)) in September 2009.

Interview

Two technical round of interview, one on phone and one face to face, Then HR round where they will ask you for one English test