Allscripts

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at Allscripts.

Interview Details – First a 1-1 phone interview where several shotgun questions are asked about general computer science. Second Interview a group panel on Google Hangouts where more language specific questions are asked and a programming question was asked.

Interview Question – Questions were not difficult, however interview was extremely distracting as there was constant phone ringing, interviewers laughing randomly and talking to someone else while they mute the volume. Most unprofessional experience i have ever had.   Answer Question

Raleigh, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Allscripts in September 2011.

Interview Details – You have to know someone and be intelligent.

Negotiation Details – none, offer was good

Malvern, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Allscripts in June 2011.

Interview Details – Initially I was basics of programming related to C# (hashtable, split() function, delegates etc)
Then I got interviewed via Skype, basics of programming. Database normalisation, difference between cluster/non-cluster index, OOP, polymorphism, dfference between C++/C#/Java etc.

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Allscripts in March 2013.

Interview Details – It was an walk in interview.
There was 3 round of interview in the same day
1) Technical
2) Managerial
3) HR
In technical basic c# and oops questions
In managerial questions on last worked projects

Vadodara (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Allscripts in September 2009.

Interview Details – Two technical round of interview, one on phone and one face to face, Then HR round where they will ask you for one English test

Interview Question – complex WCF scenario based questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Allscripts in January 2012.

Interview Details – the interview will consist of a series of assessments including a traditional interview to learn more about your technical skills and background, a critical thinking situational interview, and a group activity. We will explain all instructions and information regarding the interviews, during a Welcome Presentation where you will also hear more about our company and the Solutions Development Organization.

Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Allscripts in July 2010.

Interview Details – 2 round on phone (both are with panel)
1 English test online
1 1:1 round
1 HR round

Interview Question – If I am ok with night shift   Answer Question

Worked for Allscripts? Contribute to the Community!