Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Allscripts
- Associate Software Engineer (9)
- Software Engineer (8)
- Implementation Consultant (6)
- Technical Consultant (5)
- Technical Support Consultant (5)
- Project Manager (5)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Support Consultant (4)
- Support Specialist (4)
- Technical Support Analyst (3)
- Associate Services Consultant (3)
- Systems Analyst (3)
- Software Developer (3)
- Implementation Analyst (3)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Senior Technical Writer (2)
- Intern (2)
- Senior Architect (2)
- Expert Software Engineer (2)
- Senior Quality Engineer (2)
- Manager (2)
- Technical Writer (2)
- Clinical Analyst (2)
- Consultant (2)
- Vice President (1)
- QA Analyst (1)
- Receptionist (1)
- Client Advocate (1)
- Database Administrator (1)
- Product Manager (1)
Support Specialist Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Allscripts.
Submitted resume and had several interviews.
- How long did I intend to stay with the company Answer Question
Was given the job only to be called two days prior to starting that they wanted me for a different job placement which I ended up accepting.
Other Interview Reviews for Allscripts
Support Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Allscripts (Raleigh, NC) in June 2011.
One interview with a speaker phone. Asked questions relevant to the position.
No negotiation, was through a 3rd party contract agency
Support Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Allscripts (Pune (India)) in October 2010.
Interview was good. The procedure was good
- How was you previous experience? Answer Question
Support Specialist InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Allscripts in January 2010.
Humar Resources called me first to schedule an interview. Then I came and met with Human Resources and talked about what I had done previsously related to the field. HR talked to me about opportunities and how good it is to work for this company. Then I talked with the manager. 2nd interview was with team members asking me about my previsou expiriences etc... They also made sure to explain the work culture that I am getting into...
- Why did you apply for this position? Answer Question