Allscripts Support Specialist Interview Questions

3.2

Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Allscripts.

Interview

Submitted resume and had several interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was given the job only to be called two days prior to starting that they wanted me for a different job placement which I ended up accepting.

Other Interview Reviews for Allscripts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Allscripts (Raleigh, NC) in June 2011.

Interview

One interview with a speaker phone. Asked questions relevant to the position.

Negotiation

No negotiation, was through a 3rd party contract agency

Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Allscripts (Pune (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

Interview was good. The procedure was good

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Allscripts in January 2010.

Interview

Humar Resources called me first to schedule an interview. Then I came and met with Human Resources and talked about what I had done previsously related to the field. HR talked to me about opportunities and how good it is to work for this company. Then I talked with the manager. 2nd interview was with team members asking me about my previsou expiriences etc... They also made sure to explain the work culture that I am getting into...