Allscripts

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Support Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Allscripts.

Interview Details – Submitted resume and had several interviews.

Interview Question – How long did I intend to stay with the company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was given the job only to be called two days prior to starting that they wanted me for a different job placement which I ended up accepting.

Raleigh, NC

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Allscripts in June 2011.

Interview Details – One interview with a speaker phone. Asked questions relevant to the position.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, was through a 3rd party contract agency

Pune (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Allscripts in October 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was good. The procedure was good

Interview Question – How was you previous experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Support Specialist

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Allscripts in January 2010.

Interview Details – Humar Resources called me first to schedule an interview. Then I came and met with Human Resources and talked about what I had done previsously related to the field. HR talked to me about opportunities and how good it is to work for this company. Then I talked with the manager. 2nd interview was with team members asking me about my previsou expiriences etc... They also made sure to explain the work culture that I am getting into...

Interview Question – Why did you apply for this position?   Answer Question

Worked for Allscripts? Contribute to the Community!