Allscripts Technical Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Allscripts in April 2012.

Interview was mostly geared to determine whether you are a good fit for their culture. Hence questions focused on behavior response to past work or life-related situations.

Interview Questions
  • You were informed system went down last night and files were now being restored. A customer calls and is upset there is no file access as work cannot get done. You are asked to resolve this situation with the interviewer through role playing.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Allscripts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Allscripts.

Cracking intv is not very difficult here because even they dont know what they are looking for. Some times they will not hire very good candidates as i hv seen myself but will end up hiring some stupid morons. Educational qualification and previous experience does not matter to them as they will hire people from diff backgrounds and put them in the same team. I was working in a team where there were people just 12th pass and had only Bpo exp and i was theonly engg grad. Idiots dont even know whom to hire and for which position. So plz check properly b4 joining any team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Allscripts in August 2010.

The interview process was about 2 hours long. I went through an initial screening test where I was given a questionnaire with questions on english, math and logical reasoning. Next was a group activity to judge the candidates how they behave in a team. Then there was a role play and last the interview (1:1). Overall the interview experience was good.

Interview Questions
    No, they were quite stuck on the offered figure.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Allscripts in January 2011.

The hiring process started with a online test for about 2 hours. Then there was a personal interview taken by an American. In the follow up there was also technical question on SQL.

Interview Questions

Worked for Allscripts? Contribute to the Community!