Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Allscripts
- Associate Software Engineer (9)
- Software Engineer (8)
- Implementation Consultant (6)
- Technical Consultant (5)
- Technical Support Consultant (5)
- Project Manager (5)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Support Consultant (4)
- Support Specialist (4)
- Technical Support Analyst (3)
- Associate Services Consultant (3)
- Systems Analyst (3)
- Software Developer (3)
- Implementation Analyst (3)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Senior Technical Writer (2)
- Intern (2)
- Senior Architect (2)
- Expert Software Engineer (2)
- Senior Quality Engineer (2)
- Manager (2)
- Technical Writer (2)
- Clinical Analyst (2)
- Consultant (2)
- Vice President (1)
- QA Analyst (1)
- Receptionist (1)
- Client Advocate (1)
- Database Administrator (1)
- Product Manager (1)
Technical Consultant Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Allscripts (Raleigh, NC) in May 2014.
Interviewed with three members of Services department. Two of the members were managers and one was a manager "in training." Questions concerned technical experience and customer service. Overall interview was took less than an hour. The time included a brief tour of the facility as well as introductions to various team other team members and director of the department.
- Give me two examples of companies with good customer service. Give me two examples of companies with poor customer service. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Allscripts
Technical Consultant InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Allscripts (Chicago, IL) in April 2012.
Interview was mostly geared to determine whether you are a good fit for their culture. Hence questions focused on behavior response to past work or life-related situations.
- You were informed system went down last night and files were now being restored. A customer calls and is upset there is no file access as work cannot get done. You are asked to resolve this situation with the interviewer through role playing. Answer Question
Technical Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Allscripts (Pune (India)).
Cracking intv is not very difficult here because even they dont know what they are looking for. Some times they will not hire very good candidates as i hv seen myself but will end up hiring some stupid morons. Educational qualification and previous experience does not matter to them as they will hire people from diff backgrounds and put them in the same team. I was working in a team where there were people just 12th pass and had only Bpo exp and i was theonly engg grad. Idiots dont even know whom to hire and for which position. So plz check properly b4 joining any team.
Technical Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Allscripts (Pune (India)) in January 2011.
The hiring process started with a online test for about 2 hours. Then there was a personal interview taken by an American. In the follow up there was also technical question on SQL.
- What was difference between views and procedures. Answer Question
Technical Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Allscripts (Pune (India)) in August 2010.
The interview process was about 2 hours long. I went through an initial screening test where I was given a questionnaire with questions on english, math and logical reasoning. Next was a group activity to judge the candidates how they behave in a team. Then there was a role play and last the interview (1:1). Overall the interview experience was good.
- None really Answer Question
No, they were quite stuck on the offered figure.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review