Allstate Accountant Interview Questions

Accountant Interview

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 30 minute interviews. The first was to go over my background and walk through my resume. The next two consisted of behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation where you had to make an ethical decision   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Allstate

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

Initial HR phone screening, then face to face interview with HR, then 1-on-1 interview with department hiring manager and a follow up interview with the director next week.
    Decision rendered within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Relaxed interviews, questions about work ethics and work methods, handling difficult situations, career aspirations etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much room for salary negotiation but was able to get additional vacation time

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Allstate in November 2010.

Interview

It began with a phone screening with IBM, asking basic questions. Then there was an onsite interview with 3 interviewers. One interviewer was HR, the next was my future manager, and the last was the director (manager's boss). The HR interview was very formal and the next 2 interviews were more informal.