Allstate

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Herriman, UT

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Allstate in September 2010.

Interview Details – There were two interviews, first was a phone interview. Second was in person with the office staff and ended with a one on one with the owner. Questions were fitting and interview process was well planned out and smooth.

Interview Question – I really can't remember. I don't think there was anything too unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple, it was an admin job.

Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Allstate in June 2009.

Interview Details – Always be yourself. Tell all of your previous experience. Know how many words you can type per minute. Always take your resume. Speak clearly. Be on time. Be ready to explain your past experiences. Smile. Be friendly. Speak positive of your previous employer.

Interview Question – Name 3 words to describe yourself.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and interviewed at Allstate.

Interview Details – They do panel interviews. First with the manager and senior employee, then with 2 senior managers

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Allstate.

Interview Details – No pats on the back once you're hired. No appreciation beyond the pay check.
Interviews are many, and will take sometimes months to hear back after an interview. Interviews are conducted according to what the particular manager finds important. Could be behavioural, goal setting, problem solving.. depending on position.

Administrative Assistant

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Allstate.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process went very fast. The team had great communication and made the scheduling easy for me.

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!