Allstate Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

They do panel interviews. First with the manager and senior employee, then with 2 senior managers

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Allstate

Anonymous Employee in Herriman, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allstate (Herriman, UT) in September 2010.

Interview

There were two interviews, first was a phone interview. Second was in person with the office staff and ended with a one on one with the owner. Questions were fitting and interview process was well planned out and smooth.

Interview Questions

• I really can't remember. I don't think there was anything too unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple, it was an admin job.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Raleigh, NC) in June 2009.

Interview

Always be yourself. Tell all of your previous experience. Know how many words you can type per minute. Always take your resume. Speak clearly. Be on time. Be ready to explain your past experiences. Smile. Be friendly. Speak positive of your previous employer.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

No pats on the back once you're hired. No appreciation beyond the pay check. Interviews are many, and will take sometimes months to hear back after an interview. Interviews are conducted according to what the particular manager finds important. Could be behavioural, goal setting, problem solving.. depending on position.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

The hiring and interview process went very fast. The team had great communication and made the scheduling easy for me.