Allstate

Updated May 30, 2014
Updated May 30, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Allstate.

They do panel interviews. First with the manager and senior employee, then with 2 senior managers

Other Interview Reviews for Allstate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herriman, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herriman, UT

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Allstate in September 2010.

There were two interviews, first was a phone interview. Second was in person with the office staff and ended with a one on one with the owner. Questions were fitting and interview process was well planned out and smooth.

Interview Questions
    • I really can't remember. I don't think there was anything too unexpected.   Answer Question
    Simple, it was an admin job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Allstate in June 2009.

Always be yourself. Tell all of your previous experience. Know how many words you can type per minute. Always take your resume. Speak clearly. Be on time. Be ready to explain your past experiences. Smile. Be friendly. Speak positive of your previous employer.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Allstate.

No pats on the back once you're hired. No appreciation beyond the pay check.
    Interviews are many, and will take sometimes months to hear back after an interview. Interviews are conducted according to what the particular manager finds important. Could be behavioural, goal setting, problem solving.. depending on position.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Allstate.

The hiring and interview process went very fast. The team had great communication and made the scheduling easy for me.