Allstate

2.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Allstate in April 2012.

They basically give you a phone call if your application gets past HR and if the interview goes well I assume they give you an offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Allstate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Allstate in January 2012.

Initially contacted by a recruiter after my online application. He asked basic questions such as salary expectations, why Allstate, and why I was interested in the position. Next was an on site interview with the hiring manager, who was very nice and thorough with the interview. They asked very specific questions about my past professional experience and explained the position in more detail. During this time, I again reiterated my expectations of salary. Building was nice, people seem friendly. Hours appear to be standard although they limit lunches to 30 minutes. Office located just north of 285 off 75 and Windy Hill. Overall the HR rep was very nice and informative, as well as the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Their offer was considerably below market and my own expectations. They counter offered but it was still very low.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Allstate in September 2010.

I applied online and a recruiter contacted me the same week. I had interviewed previously and been turned down for a different job by the same recruiter. This showed that if you get rejected once, you can still keep applying and don't automatically rule you out. The interview first consisted of general yes or no questions, like if you are okay with doing a background check if necessary, or if you require a work visa. Then they move on to easy personal questions and also ask what interests you about the job.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a situation where working in a group was more beneficial than working by yourself.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work extra hard to come out on top.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Allstate in May 2012.

they asked most of the behavioral questions

Interview Questions
    • Give an example you went above and beyond the expectations?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Allstate in January 2008.

phone, face to face