Allstate

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Allstate in September 2012.

I saw Allstate at our Engineering Career Fair which was put together by the Engineering Career Services group at UIUC. After briefly speaking with one of the company representatives, I was asked if I wanted to go through with the first-round interview on the spot. I went through with it and was offered a job about a week or two later. No follow-up interview was necessary, but they wanted a response very quickly, which made it difficult to weigh out my other internship options. I don't have regrets with my decision, however.

Interview Questions
  • It was all behavioral for me; don't stress out about their screening process.   Answer Question
They gave me an offer very quickly; I tried pushing the date back so that I could weigh out other options, but I decided on sticking with Allstate.