Allstate

Updated Sep 26, 2014

2.7

41 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Claims Adjuster Interview

Applied online through indeed.com. Got a phone interview about 1-2 days letter. Interview was easy, basic interview questions. Discuss claims-related experience. Afterwards I had to complete an online questionnaire. The questionnaire is not timed but it is slightly challenging. I am currently awaiting a response.

Other Interview Reviews for Allstate

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online - interviewed at Allstate in August 2014.

Went through three interviews via: phone, one with recruiting officers and one with hiring manager. The process took about one month from the initial interview to the last one with the hiring manager.

Claims Adjuster Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Allstate in August 2014.

I applied online and it took about a month to hear back from anyone. The first step was a phone interview with a recruiter. The guy honestly sounded bored asking the questions, which were the general situational interview questions. The next step was to fill out a questionnaire online which was pretty easy. Just go for the obvious answer and you'll be fine. The face to face interview was kind of stressful since you will probably be interviewing with three to five people. Expect the same situational questions as the phone recruiter would ask. I went to sit with a claims adjuster to listen to calls which is when I realized that this job wasn't for me. Good luck.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time where you received positive feedback from a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Woodridge, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodridge, IL

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Allstate in July 2014.

Honestly, it was a very pleasant and easy interview. I spoke with two gentlemen who were the heads of the liability claims department, and they were both very easygoing and cool. Although Allstate is a huge company, the demeanor of everything was laid-back. Both of the men took a "we have to ask you these silly questions because it's a job interview" approach, but they still ask many questions that are less robotic and more individualized. They made nearly everything about the position clear. I really liked that they told me what the other recent hires were like - it gave me an idea of how my qualifications matched up with those who are entry-level college grads like me. I only interviewed yesterday and am waiting for a call back, but regardless if I get an offer, it was a very simple interview that increased my confidence and the appeal with working for the company.

Interview Questions
    • None were difficult. They were all customer service related. How do you handle stress at work, how do you handle an unhappy customer, have you ever dealt with a big change at work, etc.   View Answer

Claims Adjuster Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Allstate in July 2014.

started with a call from a recruiter. short phone interview in which they ask a difficult situation youve dealt with. that led to a personality assessment, which when i passed i was eventually asked to come in for an in person interview. the two managers i interviewed seemed to be really good people. they allowed me to ask any and all questions or concerns i had with the position, and what i liked most was that it was more of a conversation instead of just asking written down questions that werent all that relevant. it was a good interview experience regardless of whether i received an offer or not.

Interview Questions
    • there were no unexpected questions. maybe one asking how you would react in a certain situation   Answer Question
    there wasnt any type of negotiation. its entry level, so salary is what it is.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Northbrook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

Was called by HR rep via phone. Passed the phone interview. They then sent me a personality test that I also passed (they send you an e-mail right after you pass it letting you know if you indeed did). Next step is the face to face which is very east also.

Claims Adjuster Interview

I first got the email to set up an interview. In the email it gives you hints on how to answer the interview questions (phone). During the interview process they do seem to throw curve balls at you.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time that you and a coworker did something that you were not supposed to do.   View Answers (2)

Claims Adjuster Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Allstate.

Process takes 2-3 weeks. First received a call for a phone interview, after passing that, I received an online test in my e-mail. After passing that I waited a week and the recruiter sent my file to the local Allstate office. They requested an interview, interview was in person with two managers, asked 4 scenario questions, discussed resume, shadowed a current co-worker for an hour, then met with the owner. Waiting on feedback.

Claims Adjuster Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Allstate.

The interview process consisted of several interviews with field managers.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you would be succesful as an adjuster?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Allstate in January 2014.

Screening phone interview, online test.

Interview Questions
    • Situational interview. Give me an example of a time when you had to prioritize you time.   View Answer
    Not there yet.

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!