Allstate

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Claims Department Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Allstate.

Interview Details – I was referred by a friend who was an employee. I then went on a total of two interviews. One was with a department manager and another with that person's boss. I also took a personality test which also incorporated elements of an intelligence test with some math and reasoning questions.

Interview Question – In violation of the law, in a round-about way I was probed for my ethnic and religious information.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't one. The salary is the salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Allstate

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!

Allstate Videos

Allstate – Why Work for Us?

We do everything we can to encourage, enhance, provide tools and promote growth in ways that are good for all, so we reach greater heights together. You’ll be part of a company that’s innovating new products and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allstate Claims Department interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Allstate employees and interview candidates.