Allstate

5 interviews

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Birmingham, AL
Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Allstate in August 2012.

I was first e-mailed to set up phone interview, after that online assessment, then face to face interview. I was interviewed by team leader and then her manager. Team leader asked me these situational questions for an hour. Her manager was brief, about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • None of the questions in face to face were difficult. They were all situational. Don't know what they were looking for.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Allstate

Anonymous Employee  in  Horsham, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Allstate.

Applied online at www.allstate.com,received a confirmation email, a few days later i got an email to take a test ,i took the test and passed than igot another email stating that i passed and was told to reply with my availability for the week so they can set up a phone interview after i did that and a recruiter contacted me to on the scheduled date and time and ask about 3 questions ...tell me about a time when u had to help a customer (these type of questions ) after that she invited me to do a face to face interview,i went to the interview and i think everything went well it was 2 people in the room during the interview one writing and one asking questions. i was in the interview for over an hour i was sure they liked me. after that i have been waiting for the recruiter to tell me the next step i've called and sent emails once a week anyway after one month of waiting someone else got the job

Interview Questions
    • Give me a time where u went above and beyond for a customer and did you get any recognition   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hudson, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Allstate.

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter the following day by email to set up a phone interview. I had the phone interview and it was very simple. The recruiter was very nice and professional. He asked me questions like " Tell me a time you went above and beyond for a customer" and " Tell me about a time you had to think outside the box".

After the interview he told me he would be sending me an online assessment. The assessment was a personality/customer service test. It was very straightforward. About fifteen minutes after I took the test I got an email saying I passed and I would receive a call from my recruiter regarding the next step.

The recruiter called me the next morning and set up an in person interview. The in person interview was very informative. I met with two of the department managers first. They went over the job in detail and then asked me a couple questions. Some of the questions were to tell them about a time that I had to deal with an angry customer and to tell them about a time that I had to adjust to a major change. After that, I went and sat with an employee and watched him do the job. I sat there for about half an hour and was then sent to met with the head manager of the floor. He asked me "Why Allstate" and what I was looking for in a career. He then walked me out and told me I would hear from them in 5-6 days.

Two hours later I received a phone call offering me the position contingent on my drug and background screen.

Overall it was a very straightforward and enjoyable interview process. I was kept informed of my progress every step of the way.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you went above and beyond for a customer.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. This is an entry level position.

Anonymous Employee  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Allstate in July 2012.

Applied on a Monday, received call from hiring manager Wednesday, over the phone interview and online assessment on Friday, was asked to drive hundreds of mile for face to face interview, interviewees were lower level employees, said would let me know if have the job in 1 week, took 2 weeks, said that i did not get the job because i didn't qualify (i have tons of experience in this field and I was dressed better than their current employees and managers)..I've never gotten turned down before by any company after having a face-to-face interview, until Allstate..

Interview Questions
    • Asked the same questions at least 3 times   View Answer

Claims Service Representative Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Allstate in March 2012.

Very relaxed , conversational interview

There was'nt one

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!