Allstate Customer Claims Specialist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Customer Claims Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Allstate in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call to do a 10 minute interview about things you have experienced in the past such as a difficult situation with a customer. Then they sent an online questionnaire to see if you had the right personally for the job. I then received an email saying I passed and should expect a follow up call soon. About 3 days later I was asked to come in for a formal interview. I was told to be 10-15 minutes early. It was within a week I was asked to come in for an interview from the phone interview. It was 4 weeks after I applied that I initially was contacted. In the interview I sat with one manager. It was pretty laid back and an enjoyable experience. I was there for one hour. I was asked a couple formal questions, given information on the company policies and dress code, a lot of it was more getting to know myself and the company. I was then taken on a tour of the facility, and sat with a Claims Specialist on a phone call to see what types of situations they deal with. Then I was taken back to the interview room with the manager. They asked if I thought I could see myself working there. I said yes because it seemed like something I would like to do. We sat for about 5 more minutes and I was told I would 've contacted soon with an answer. The next day I was offered the position and I took it.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiations, they were upfront about the pay scale from the beginning and they were set on it.