Allstate

Updated Jun 23, 2014

2.6

19 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Allstate in April 2014.

Started with applying online. Then you will be contacted for phone interview/ once you pass that they send you a test/ if you do well on that they schedule and interview. The interview was about twenty minutes and the asked the normal describe a time when you dealt with a certain situation.

Interview Questions
  • There were not any difficult questions, mostly common sense on previous work history   Answer Question
None

Other Interview Reviews for Allstate

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Allstate.

I applied online. Someone called me she conducted phone interview informing me about the position, pay, and training. She then asked me easy behavioral questions dealing with providing customer service. She sent me an email to take an assessment and if i pass it I will move on to schedule a face to face interview at Allstate.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Allstate.

Emailed Resume to Assistant Manager.
    Was called in for primary interview. Very Polite and to the point of what they were looking for.
    Came back for a second interview and job offer

I was asked what salary range I was looking for, they came back with a lower offer that at the time I was unable to refuse.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Allstate in June 2013.

I applied online and received a e-mail two days later for a phone interview. After the phone interview I had a interview in person the next week. Chris interviewed me, very laid-back, took me to an office and asked a series of questions. After the interview he waked me around the building and then let me know I will get a call the following week if I got the job. I was actually called back two hours after the interview by HR to tell me I got the job.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you had a conflict with another co-worker and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online – interviewed at Allstate in June 2013.

The interview consisted of a guy reading alot of different scenarios and asking me what I would do in the situation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chubbuck, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chubbuck, ID

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Allstate in May 2013.

You apply online and then submit a personality profile. You then have to go through a lengthy interview process. They are very interested in your customer service experience and how you handle problems. They also make sure you can work the hours and days they need you work. You will also need to pass a drug test and background test.

Interview Questions
    • They ask different questions on how you handle stress, pressure and difficult customers.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Allstate.

I was called in to interview, i met with the Insurance Agent(owner) and the office manager. It was pretty much a standard interview and mainly the very general questions and information that you can imagine in a regualr interview. Be yourself, answer honestly but in a professional manner.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Allstate in March 2013.

went through a hiring agency

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Allstate.

One interview. Simple and easy. Computer skills test, group format. Nothing that a teenager could not do or comprehend.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation phase was a non factor. They give you a number. You like it and accept it or you move on to your next option.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Allstate in December 2011.

I had gone through a very professional interview via the phone, then an online assessment was scheduled, I passed the assessment & was set up for a 1 on 1 interview. I was told I've been recommended for the available position however it takes 2 weeks to hear back on the background check which includes a criminal background check and credit check. Have 2 weeks to go!