Allstate

Average Difficulty
19 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Allstate in June 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a e-mail two days later for a phone interview. After the phone interview I had a interview in person the next week. Chris interviewed me, very laid-back, took me to an office and asked a series of questions. After the interview he waked me around the building and then let me know I will get a call the following week if I got the job. I was actually called back two hours after the interview by HR to tell me I got the job.

Interview Question – Tell me a time you had a conflict with another co-worker and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Allstate in April 2014.

Interview Details – Started with applying online. Then you will be contacted for phone interview/ once you pass that they send you a test/ if you do well on that they schedule and interview. The interview was about twenty minutes and the asked the normal describe a time when you dealt with a certain situation.

Interview Question – There were not any difficult questions, mostly common sense on previous work history   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Allstate.

Interview Details – I applied online. Someone called me she conducted phone interview informing me about the position, pay, and training. She then asked me easy behavioral questions dealing with providing customer service. She sent me an email to take an assessment and if i pass it I will move on to schedule a face to face interview at Allstate.

Interview Question – average behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Charlotte, NC

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Allstate in March 2013.

Interview Details – went through a hiring agency

Interview Question – what are your weakness   View Answer

Chubbuck, ID

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Allstate in May 2013.

Interview Details – You apply online and then submit a personality profile. You then have to go through a lengthy interview process. They are very interested in your customer service experience and how you handle problems. They also make sure you can work the hours and days they need you work. You will also need to pass a drug test and background test.

Interview Question – They ask different questions on how you handle stress, pressure and difficult customers.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Allstate.

Interview Details – Emailed Resume to Assistant Manager.
Was called in for primary interview. Very Polite and to the point of what they were looking for.
Came back for a second interview and job offer

Negotiation Details – I was asked what salary range I was looking for, they came back with a lower offer that at the time I was unable to refuse.

Charlotte, NC

I applied online - interviewed at Allstate in June 2013.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of a guy reading alot of different scenarios and asking me what I would do in the situation.

Interview Question – Remembering sales numbers   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Allstate.

Interview Details – I was called in to interview, i met with the Insurance Agent(owner) and the office manager. It was pretty much a standard interview and mainly the very general questions and information that you can imagine in a regualr interview. Be yourself, answer honestly but in a professional manner.

Interview Question – i don't remember any difficult question   Answer Question

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Allstate.

Interview Details – One interview. Simple and easy. Computer skills test, group format. Nothing that a teenager could not do or comprehend.

Interview Question – Nothing about this process was difficult at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation phase was a non factor. They give you a number. You like it and accept it or you move on to your next option.

Chicago, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Allstate in December 2011.

Interview Details – I had gone through a very professional interview via the phone, then an online assessment was scheduled, I passed the assessment & was set up for a 1 on 1 interview. I was told I've been recommended for the available position however it takes 2 weeks to hear back on the background check which includes a criminal background check and credit check. Have 2 weeks to go!

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Allstate

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!

Allstate Videos

Allstate – Why Work for Us?

We do everything we can to encourage, enhance, provide tools and promote growth in ways that are good for all, so we reach greater heights together. You’ll be part of a company that’s innovating new products and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allstate Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All 19 interview reviews posted anonymously by Allstate employees and interview candidates.