Allstate

Relevance Date Difficulty

Direct Sales Position Interview

Direct Sales Position
Charlotte, NC

I applied online - interviewed at Allstate in September 2012.

Interview Details – I completed an online application, one week later I received a call by an allstate recruiter giving me a phone interview. I was sent a link to take an assessment and upon successful completion I received another call from the recruiter and she set up an interview with the hiring manager. The manager was very nice, I was told that I would receive a call whether or not an offer would be made or...... I received an email saying that they decided to go with other people. I then was contacted the following week and offered a job as a customer support rep. The hiring manager isn't the one that makes the decision, your information from the interview is faxed into the recruiting department and they make the decision.

Interview Question – It was four questions that were kind of odd. They ask every applicant for direct sales the same questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there isn't much room for negotiation,but the pay is highly competitive.

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!