Allstate

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Direct Sales Position Interview

Charlotte, NC

I applied online - interviewed at Allstate in September 2012.

Interview Details – I completed an online application, one week later I received a call by an allstate recruiter giving me a phone interview. I was sent a link to take an assessment and upon successful completion I received another call from the recruiter and she set up an interview with the hiring manager. The manager was very nice, I was told that I would receive a call whether or not an offer would be made or...... I received an email saying that they decided to go with other people. I then was contacted the following week and offered a job as a customer support rep. The hiring manager isn't the one that makes the decision, your information from the interview is faxed into the recruiting department and they make the decision.

Interview Question – It was four questions that were kind of odd. They ask every applicant for direct sales the same questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there isn't much room for negotiation,but the pay is highly competitive.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Allstate

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!

Allstate Videos

Allstate – Why Work for Us?

We do everything we can to encourage, enhance, provide tools and promote growth in ways that are good for all, so we reach greater heights together. You’ll be part of a company that’s innovating new products and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allstate Direct Sales Position interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Allstate employees and interview candidates.