Allstate

Relevance Date Difficulty

Direct Sales Professional Interview

Direct Sales Professional
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Allstate.

Interview Details – Typical BI questions - be prepared to explain what you have done in the past. "Name a time when you had to coach someone", "Explain a time where you weren't satisfied with your performance". "Tell me about a time that you had to deal with change"

Interview Question – None really, just come prepared with examples   Answer Question

Direct Sales Professional Interview

Direct Sales Professional

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Allstate.

Interview Details – Application was filled out online and on site at the Charlotte CIC. I was then called for a phone interview with Allstate's recruiting department. Then came the in person interview with the HR department. Followed by an interview with one of the managers. Overall, the process took over a month and it took almost 2 months from the time I was hired to be placed in a training class.

Interview Question – Name a time when you displayed great customer service   Answer Question

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!