Allstate Direct Sales Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Claims Adjuster (35)
- Customer Service Representative (19)
- Financial Analyst (16)
- Business Analyst (13)
- Intern (10)
- Claims Service Specialist (8)
- Actuarial Analyst (8)
- Insurance Agent (8)
- Applications Developer (6)
- Project Manager (6)
- Claims Processor (6)
- Claims Service Representative (5)
- Administrative Assistant (5)
- Analyst (5)
- Actuarial Intern (5)
- Leadership Development Program (4)
- Application Developer (4)
- Sales Associate (4)
- Sales Representative (3)
- Licensed Sales Producer (3)
- Agency Owner (3)
- Claims Service Adjuster (3)
- Adjuster (3)
- Liability Claims Adjuster (3)
- Sales (3)
- Senior Financial Analyst (3)
- Software Developer (3)
- Pricing Technician Analyst (3)
- Claims Adjuster Trainee (3)
- Direct Sales Specialist (2)
Direct Sales Specialist Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Allstate.
Interview Details – Short informal, relaxed interview. Walked into sales area. Offered job.
Interview Question – None. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Salary was as advertised. No negotiations.
Direct Sales Specialist Interview (Neutral Experience)
I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Allstate.
Interview Details – Fairly standard. Brief phone interview followed by in person interview.
Interview Question – There really wasn't one. Mostly 'example of' type questions. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – No negotiation.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Allstate