Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Allstate
- Claims Adjuster (53)
- Customer Service Representative (27)
- Financial Analyst (23)
- Claims Service Specialist (20)
- Leadership Development Program (16)
- Business Analyst (16)
- Intern (14)
- Claims Service Adjuster (11)
- Liability Claims Adjuster (11)
- Licensed Sales Producer (11)
- Insurance Agent (10)
- Applications Developer (10)
- Actuarial Analyst (9)
- Analyst (8)
- Project Manager (7)
- Data Scientist (7)
- Claims Adjuster Trainee (7)
- Sales Representative (6)
- Claims Processor (6)
- Claims Service Representative (5)
- Accountant (5)
- Administrative Assistant (5)
- Actuarial Intern (5)
- Sales Associate (5)
- Sales (5)
- Exclusive Agent (4)
- Consultant (4)
- Senior Consultant (4)
- Senior Financial Analyst (4)
- Account Manager (4)
Field Auto Adjuster Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allstate in May 2015.
I applied online and was contacted 2 days later to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was just going over my resume, 1 STAR question and questions relating to my experiance in the role. I was notified that I passed the phone interview and was sent the link for the assesment. I passed the assesment and a few days later the job posting was cancelled.
- Name a time where you had to deal with an unhappy customer and how did you handle it? (STAR) Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Allstate
Field Auto Adjuster InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Allstate (Chicago, IL).
application and then phone screen with recruiter for about 15 minutes. phone screen was two behavior questions. face to face interview completed with two field managers. interview was about 45 minutes with 3 behavior questions. (tell me about a time...). a few more questions about experience/background. was told i would hear back in a week one way or the other.
- tell me about a time you had to alter or change a procedure/process in the interest of customer service. Answer Question
Field Auto Adjuster InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate.
I applied for this position in a very different location about 6 months prior to getting an email for the same position near me, I was looking to relocate. I setup a phone interview, real easy. Then I had to do some testing online at home, real easy as well. Then they wanted me to do an interview with the hiring manager. I looked on here and spoke with the recruiter to confirm the max starting salary is pathetic for this position. It's a solid 10k less compared to other major carriers. I have insurance experience but not as field adjuster, I couldn't afford the pay cut so I declined the in person interview.
- n/a Answer Question