Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Allstate
- Claims Adjuster (46)
- Customer Service Representative (22)
- Financial Analyst (20)
- Business Analyst (14)
- Claims Service Specialist (12)
- Intern (12)
- Liability Claims Adjuster (10)
- Insurance Agent (10)
- Actuarial Analyst (9)
- Applications Developer (8)
- Leadership Development Program (8)
- Claims Service Adjuster (8)
- Analyst (7)
- Claims Adjuster Trainee (7)
- Claims Processor (6)
- Project Manager (6)
- Licensed Sales Producer (5)
- Data Scientist (5)
- Claims Service Representative (5)
- Administrative Assistant (5)
- Actuarial Intern (5)
- Application Developer (4)
- Sales (4)
- Sales Associate (4)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Senior Consultant (3)
- Senior Financial Analyst (3)
- Exclusive Agent (3)
- Consultant (3)
- Adjuster (3)
Field Auto Adjuster Interview
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Allstate (Chicago, IL).
application and then phone screen with recruiter for about 15 minutes. phone screen was two behavior questions. face to face interview completed with two field managers. interview was about 45 minutes with 3 behavior questions. (tell me about a time...). a few more questions about experience/background. was told i would hear back in a week one way or the other.
- tell me about a time you had to alter or change a procedure/process in the interest of customer service. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Allstate
Field Auto Adjuster InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Allstate.
I applied for this position in a very different location about 6 months prior to getting an email for the same position near me, I was looking to relocate.
I setup a phone interview, real easy. Then I had to do some testing online at home, real easy as well. Then they wanted me to do an interview with the hiring manager.
I looked on here and spoke with the recruiter to confirm the max starting salary is pathetic for this position. It's a solid 10k less compared to other major carriers. I have insurance experience but not as field adjuster, I couldn't afford the pay cut so I declined the in person interview.
- n/a Answer Question