Allstate

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Field Auto Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Allstate.

application and then phone screen with recruiter for about 15 minutes. phone screen was two behavior questions. face to face interview completed with two field managers. interview was about 45 minutes with 3 behavior questions. (tell me about a time...). a few more questions about experience/background. was told i would hear back in a week one way or the other.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about a time you had to alter or change a procedure/process in the interest of customer service.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Allstate

Field Auto Adjuster Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Allstate.

I applied for this position in a very different location about 6 months prior to getting an email for the same position near me, I was looking to relocate.

I setup a phone interview, real easy. Then I had to do some testing online at home, real easy as well. Then they wanted me to do an interview with the hiring manager.

I looked on here and spoke with the recruiter to confirm the max starting salary is pathetic for this position. It's a solid 10k less compared to other major carriers. I have insurance experience but not as field adjuster, I couldn't afford the pay cut so I declined the in person interview.

Interview Questions