Allstate

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Auto Adjuster Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Allstate.

Interview Details – I applied for this position in a very different location about 6 months prior to getting an email for the same position near me, I was looking to relocate.

I setup a phone interview, real easy. Then I had to do some testing online at home, real easy as well. Then they wanted me to do an interview with the hiring manager.

I looked on here and spoke with the recruiter to confirm the max starting salary is pathetic for this position. It's a solid 10k less compared to other major carriers. I have insurance experience but not as field adjuster, I couldn't afford the pay cut so I declined the in person interview.

Interview Question – n/a   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Allstate

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!

Allstate Videos

Allstate – Why Work for Us?

We do everything we can to encourage, enhance, provide tools and promote growth in ways that are good for all, so we reach greater heights together. You’ll be part of a company that’s innovating new products and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allstate Field Auto Adjuster interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Allstate employees and interview candidates.