Allstate

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Services Representative Interview

Charleston, SC

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Allstate in March 2011.

Interview Details – During the initial process, the Regional manager painted a pretty picture of the opportunity. He was upfront to say that it was a Part time job for the present that could grow in to FT. I was recruited to work in my home town as there were 4 agencies that I could possibly work with. Only was assigned to one. I did get to talk to the person I would work under and he painted a more realistic picture of the opportunity.

Interview Question – I was asked to describe a time where I was working with a difficult client or one who did not understand the concept I was promoting and detail how I handled this.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was a full commission job so there was no negotiating. The scale of commissions was explained and the possible progression to higher commissions.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Allstate

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!

Allstate Videos

Allstate – Why Work for Us?

We do everything we can to encourage, enhance, provide tools and promote growth in ways that are good for all, so we reach greater heights together. You’ll be part of a company that’s innovating new products and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allstate Financial Services Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Allstate employees and interview candidates.