Allstate
3.1 of 5 1,162 reviews
www.allstate.com Northbrook, IL 5000+ Employees

Allstate Global Infrastructure and Real Assets Equity Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Global Infrastructure and Real Assets Equity Intern Interview

Global Infrastructure and Real Assets Equity Intern
Northbrook, IL

I interviewed at Allstate in March 2013.

Interview Details – First round was good. Talked about the position and walked through my cv/resume. 2nd round was with 2 associate directors and a principal. Talked about the role, the position, and what my experiences were. Every interviewer had an i-banking background and had incredible insight and knowledge. The people and environment were simply amazing.

Interview Question – Give me an investment idea of a company you recently worked with.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Allstate

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!

Allstate Videos

Allstate – Why Work for Us?

We do everything we can to encourage, enhance, provide tools and promote growth in ways that are good for all, so we reach greater heights together. You’ll be part of a company that’s innovating new products and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allstate Global Infrastructure and Real Assets Equity Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Allstate employees and interview candidates.