Allstate

1 Interview Review

0.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

IT Position Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Allstate.

HR contacted me on a position I had applied to that read like it would be a great fit. They wanted to have an introductory phone call. I replied with several time slots and heard nothing. I followed up again asking if they still wanted to meet. They replied back with a time that was not a time I could make.

I moved around my schedule to make it work. But the time came and went and Allstate never showed up. I left a message for the interviewer and never heard back.

Totally unprofessional for such a large company. I no longer have any interest in working here since they clearly don't respect the time of people who are wanting to work there. If it was the candidate who was flaky and a no show, they'd be removed from consideration without a second thought. It's time to hold the employer to the same standard.