Allstate

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Inside Total Loss Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Allstate in September 2013.

It takes a LONG time beginning to end. First you are dealing with a recruiter out of your area generally and then eventually you have an interview where the job is actually located. It took over 2 weeks to get a response regarding the results and it was all done online. There was no real option to follow up with those you interviewed with. The most troubling aspect of the process for me was the actual job they were hiring for, did NOT match the job description that was advertised and discussed with the recruiter. I didn't know this until I had the face to face interview and the hiring manager started off by saying, "... you will be in front of the computer and on the phone all day long..." The job description posted on Indeed.com said quite the opposite. I was not qualified, nor interested, in the actual position they were looking for! The process wasted a great deal of my time.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the steps that you took, in detail, to make an unpopular change in your workplace.   Answer Question

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!