Allstate

Relevance Date Difficulty

Insurance Producer Interview

Insurance Producer
Portland, OR

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Allstate in August 2012.

Interview Details – Multiple contacts and interviews with many of the Allstate recruiters and phone calls. Initially they wanted me to purchase an Allstate Office out of town whom Agent's contract was being cancelled.

Negotiation Details – I was over promised with my experience that I would certainly bonus consistently here and that has not been true, My agents expectations are not in line with this zip code or PIF. Also Allstate is pricing themselves out of the market right now with Homes especially. Pemco can insure a 400k Home for 333/annually and our Pricing is more like around 1100/annually. This is with Apples to Apples coverage as well.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Allstate

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!

Allstate Videos

Allstate – Why Work for Us?

We do everything we can to encourage, enhance, provide tools and promote growth in ways that are good for all, so we reach greater heights together. You’ll be part of a company that’s innovating new products and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allstate Insurance Producer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Allstate employees and interview candidates.