Allstate

2.8

Field Auto Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Allstate.

application and then phone screen with recruiter for about 15 minutes. phone screen was two behavior questions. face to face interview completed with two field managers. interview was about 45 minutes with 3 behavior questions. (tell me about a time...). a few more questions about experience/background. was told i would hear back in a week one way or the other.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time you had to alter or change a procedure/process in the interest of customer service.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Phone interview, then face to face. Personality is the biggest factor, along with the ability to deal with rejection. Had to discuss how salary and commission schedule. The type of person the hiring manager is looking for is dependent on the office setting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online - interviewed at Allstate in August 2014.

Went through three interviews via: phone, one with recruiting officers and one with hiring manager. The process took about one month from the initial interview to the last one with the hiring manager.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Very professional, I got a call and was asked for a date to do the interview. of course there were questions about computer usage and my ability to communicate with prospects. I got a tour and a chance to speak. I did so well and got the job.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was what I wanted as my pay.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Allstate.

Starts out with a pre-screen phone call to get to know you more and go over a resume. Then there are a series of phone interviews, basic questions asking you to describe situations. Interviewers very nice and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Why I chose All-State if it is in the suburbs and sells insurance?   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Allstate in July 2014.

started with a call from a recruiter. short phone interview in which they ask a difficult situation youve dealt with. that led to a personality assessment, which when i passed i was eventually asked to come in for an in person interview. the two managers i interviewed seemed to be really good people. they allowed me to ask any and all questions or concerns i had with the position, and what i liked most was that it was more of a conversation instead of just asking written down questions that werent all that relevant. it was a good interview experience regardless of whether i received an offer or not.

Interview Questions
    • there were no unexpected questions. maybe one asking how you would react in a certain situation   Answer Question
    there wasnt any type of negotiation. its entry level, so salary is what it is.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Allstate in March 2012.

The job interview process was very welcoming. I was asked mostly easy questions and we went over my prior working experience. After the interview, I received a follow up phone call and email. While I did receive the job, I declined to take it for personal reasons.

Interview Questions
    • How would you explain to someone that their claim was fradulent?   Answer Question

Network Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Northbrook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Allstate.

The interview process with Allstate begins right away at their headquarters where you and dozens of others applying for various other positions will spend a few hours listening to company management, watching promotional videos and touring their HQ. During the lunch period (good-not-great pizza and salad) which lasts a couple of hours, you will be scheduled for a behavioral interview, which won't contain anything out of the ordinary, and a technical interview specific for your position. I, along with a few others for the position, was not scheduled for a technical interview so I relaxed a bit. However, one of the women organizing the day forced me into a room for an unexpected technical interview. Being blindsided did not go well for me.

Also, you will meet neither the guy from 24 nor "Mayhem" from their recent ad campaign, so don't get excited.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary that you won't be prepared for.   Answer Question

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Allstate.

Phone interview plus meeting with 3-4 managers, two days of in person interviews ranging in difficulty. Some of the people will be testing to determine if your a good fit for the team and it will be more of a conversation. Your appearance will definitely be a factor, dress business professional.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected to answer generic behavior questions required by the company. Bring examples of how you have challenged, how you have failed, and best and worst qualities   Answer Question
    Some salary negotiation

Claims Processing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Allstate in September 2014.

I applied online and heard back within a few days. Then I was asked to fill out a survey/personality test. Next I had a phone interview. Then a week or so went by and had an in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a specific situation in which you had to obtain lots of details and information to complete a task.   Answer Question

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!