Allstate

Updated Oct 24, 2014
Updated Oct 24, 2014

2.7

Inside Property Claims Adjuster Interview

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Allstate.

Online questionnaire then online testing most 10 years could defeat phone call from confused in house hr to set up in person. In person was 2 party interview one party to take notes the other to stumble mumble and become dry mouthed to point of chocking. Oh boy

Interview Questions
    • 3 standards turn a negative into positive time of conflict with management and p standing or sitting   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Allstate.

One-on -one with agency owner. Standard questions about why I was leaving my previous agency and why I wanted the job. They require that you have your 440 or 220 license. Some agents will pay for you to complete the weekend course

Interview Questions
    I told them what salary range I wanted

Legal Interview

They were very organized with the questions and got straight to the point. I feel very comfortable in the interview. I was asked back for a second interview and sat with a few more people. I was even able to ask them a few questions about why they liked their jobs so much.

Interview Questions
    • They asked the "where do you see yourself in 5 years from now' question.   Answer Question

ETL Data Analyst Entry-Level Interview

After applying for several different positions on the Allstate careers page I was contacted by an in-house recruiter for an entry level Data Analyst position for their transition from relational database structure to the cloud-based Hadoop database architecture. After a single in-person interview with their head Information consultant and information systems manager I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly personal/behavioral questions with a mix of database technology and SQL query questions.   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Allstate.

Extensive online "personality profile." Very friendly phone interview. Round table interview with direct supervisors. Follow up interview with regional leadership. Slow to start the process but very fast once process is started. Direct supervisors can be vetoed by upper management and upper management seems to prefer "green" fresh from college types over experience within the actual repair industry.

Interview Questions
    • Role play an instance whereby you have to flip a disgruntled customer   Answer Question

Field Auto Technical Adjuster Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Allstate in October 2014.

Filled out online application, a week later I received email to set up phone interview, about a week later I got a call from a recruiter for the phone interview

Interview Questions
    • Just asked about what was on my resume and had to explain how my previous experience would fit into the job   Answer Question

Finance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Allstate in October 2014.

I get the interview through campus recruiting in October 2014. The interview takes about 30 minutes. A lot of behavior questions. The interviewer get a list of questions that he seems need to fill out. According to the interviewer, this intern is a rotating position, you can get in touch with a variety of different project of different departments. Full time position may be given upon your performance. Looking for junior or senior right now.

Interview Questions
    • What course you use your analytic skills and describe it   Answer Question

Claims Property Adjuster Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Allstate in October 2014.

Met recruiters at job fair, then followed up with a phone call to recruiter. Applied online for position which then led to an online pre-employment assessment. The assessment was pretty straight forward and primarily consisted of customer service questions and how you will work within a team setting. This led to a short phone interview, then followed by two face to face interviews.

Inside Auto Claims Adjuster Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Allstate in October 2014.

After submitting my application online, there is an initial email from a recruiter saying they would like to set up a phone interview with you. If they like your phone interview, they will send you an online assessment test that you need to answer within 48 hrs. It takes about an hour and it is very easy...customer service related questions. Now I am waiting to hear from the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • She asked me to name a time when I had to make a decision based on priorities. I did not think my answer was the greatest but she seemed to like it.   View Answer
    I was immediately offered a personality survey which I had to complete within 48 hours and I passed it so now I am waiting to hear from a hiring manager.

Staff Audit Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Allstate.

They sent emails, then showed up at career fair and applied through university website. Its two interviews, one is 15 minutes the other is 30 minutes. They seemed more interested in hiring minorities and kept talking about the "benefits of AllState" and how its better than public accounting. Would work but they are all the way up in northbrook.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time you had to complete a project and explain your time management skills?   Answer Question