Allstate

395 candidate interviews

Claims Service Representative Interview

Claims Service Representative
Birmingham, AL

I applied through other source - interviewed at Allstate in August 2012.

Interview Details – I was first e-mailed to set up phone interview, after that online assessment, then face to face interview. I was interviewed by team leader and then her manager. Team leader asked me these situational questions for an hour. Her manager was brief, about 15 minutes.

Interview Question – None of the questions in face to face were difficult. They were all situational. Don't know what they were looking for.   Answer Question

NOC Network Engineer Interview

NOC Network Engineer

Interviewed at Allstate

Interview Details – Funny that for a Network Engineer position, the recruiter never once asked me any relevant questions regarding actual Network skills or experience. Just about every question was about working in primarily a Windows or Unix environment and what experience I had with those. Sorry, but when you post a job asking for skills such as LAN switching, WAN routers, routing protocols, QoS and Spanning Tree, I dont see how asking for my skill level with Windows Server or LINUX is more important that asking about skill levels with IOS or Nexus Platforms.

Interview Question – Continually asking about server OS experience. If you want a Server Admin, post the job properly.   Answer Question

Actuarial Intern Interview

Actuarial Intern

Interviewed at Allstate

Interview Details – Went through campus recruiting, received a phone interview and site interview.

Interview Question – Describe a challenge that you faced and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Claims Adjuster

I applied online and interviewed at Allstate.

Interview Details – Applied online and received an email scheduling a phone interview. Spoke with a recruiter and the interview consisted of basically behavioral questions. The interview lasted less than an hour. I was not fully prepared for some of the questions.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult situation in which you had to persuade someone; how did you go about doing this and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

Insurance Agent

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Allstate.

Interview Details – First initial interview with owners. Second interview with employees.

Talent Acquisition Recruiter Interview

Talent Acquisition Recruiter

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Allstate.

Interview Details – Behavioral Interview, be prepared to talk about prior situations you've been in and how you've resolved them.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an unhappy manager?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They do not negotiate but offer very fair salaries

Leadership Development Program Interview

Leadership Development Program

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Allstate.

Interview Details – Allstate recruits heavily at some colleges for their leadership development program. First step is a short interview using BDA style. You should have several examples of real-world experience that you can apply to a number of different questions fresh in your head before heading into the interview. They are looking for people with lots of recent work/internship experience, so don't bother applying if you have neither.

Interview Question – Name a time when a group you were a part of was not functioning properly - how did you respond?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Allstate.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process went very fast. The team had great communication and made the scheduling easy for me.

Applications Developer Interview

Applications Developer

Interviewed at Allstate

Interview Details – I met them at the career fair on at university. Handed them my resume and talked to the recruiter the next day for a 30 minute on campus interview. Was then invited to onsite interview that lasted the whole day.

Interview Question – Ask about my database knowledge.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Allstate.

Interview Details – One interview. Simple and easy. Computer skills test, group format. Nothing that a teenager could not do or comprehend.

Interview Question – Nothing about this process was difficult at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation phase was a non factor. They give you a number. You like it and accept it or you move on to your next option.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Allstate

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!

Allstate Videos

Allstate – Why Work for Us?

We do everything we can to encourage, enhance, provide tools and promote growth in ways that are good for all, so we reach greater heights together. You’ll be part of a company that’s innovating new products and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allstate interview questions and advice. All 395 interview reviews posted anonymously by Allstate employees and interview candidates.