Allstate

2.7

No Fault Claims Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Allstate.

I first applied online from a posting on Indeed. I literally got a call the next day from the recruiter who I had to tell about a time I dealt with a difficult customer. It was REALLY short. Later that day I completed the assessment and got the email that I passed. The following day I got an email setting up the in person interview. I went to the interview and sat with 2 people one wrote and one asked the questions and the other wrote the information down. The questions were basic behavioral questions. It was really laid back. I think met with the Head Manager I guess she asked me a couple of questions. Then I sat with a worker. It was a really good and laid back experience.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly probably just thinking of the answer to questions on the spot. When they asked the question they listed specific things they were looking for.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. They gave me extra money because of my experience.

Sales Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Allstate.

same questions you are asked almost everywhere. why do you think we should hire you. what have you done in the past to convince someone. i spoke to 3 different people before i was hired

Interview Questions
    i didnt have to negotiate

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Allstate in October 2014.

Applied online for Charlotte, NC location. Got a call 2 weeks later for phone interview. Passed that, got another phone interview. Passed that, had a personal interview at location in Charlotte. Was asked off the wall questions not pertaining to the CSR call center by an unprofessional ghetto HR lady. Was then sent an email 2 days later stating I was not qualified even after me having 6 years in customer service!!! When I left, I noticed the 2 training classes of about 40 people were all BLACK people, not ONE other race. Im filing a discrimination lawsuit.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to come up with a work changing protocol in order to help your team out.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Allstate in May 2013.

I talked with the agent. He was looking for anyone with a license and pretty much hired me on the spot when he found out I already had one. The problem after I was hired though was that I had a personal lines and he wanted someone with a Property and Casualty General Lines license. I wound up getting the General Lines license after I was hired.

I asked for the amount I needed and he agreed.

Anonymous Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Allstate.

Posted internally- was called same day to discuss that they would not offer relocation. I was fine with that. Was scheduled an interview with the hiring manager the following week. I was provided a timeframe for a response. Was called later during the timeframe to confirm I could move. No decision was made, was called the following week and asked if I was certain I could relocate at my own expense and no decision was made. Another week went by and they said they needed more time. At this point I gave up. Wound up getting a blanket rejection email. I have never experienced anything like this and to say I am disappointed with the process is an understatement.

The interviews at this company are easy.

Catastrophe Claims Adjuster Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 9+ monthsinterviewed at Allstate in February 2012.

very extended times of interview process until results are known, interviewers seemed to not be
    involved in the hiring process. It was like they were practicing for their own interview later

Interview Questions
    • naming a time when you exceeded customers expectations   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Allstate in February 2012.

Great benefits (401k), Pension, Health, Life, etc etc. Individual managers express care and concern about your job health/happiness. Excellent training. Room to move up, maybe relocate if that's your intention. Lots of incentives to do the job how they want you to do it. If you can go with the flow, this company is absolutely the perfect place to work.

Interview Questions
    • Explain A Complex Database To Your Eight-Year-Old Nephew   Answer Question

Claims Service Adjuster Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Allstate.

Applied online. Received an email from HR to take an assessment test, and if I pass, I will move on to a phone interview. Passed the assessment test. Had a phone interview and I was able to have a second interview, at the place where I applied at. Two people interviewed me, one was asking the question, while the other wrote down my response.

Catastrophe Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Allstate in September 2014.

Was interviewed by phone with a representative from the Human Resources Department. In total it took about 40 minutes. The phone interview was followed up with an on-line test performed with an outside company. The interviewer was very friendly and helpful. He accepted questions from me and was able to explain more about the position. Interview questions were general about my background and behavior based questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult situation and how you resolved it   Answer Question

The job required climbing on top of buildings.

Actuarial Interview

I applied online through their website and had a phone interview a few days later. The interview was basic and just asked regular questions. It asked about computer skills and talked a lot about exams and what I was planning on taking next.

Interview Questions
    • It asked about a team project I performed and if there were any difficulties during the project and how I was able to overcome it.   Answer Question