Allstate

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Rochester, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Allstate in November 2012.

Interview Details – I did the online tests for the corporation then interviewed with the local agent that was hiring. I sat with him and we mostly just talked about the industry, where it was going and what I could bring to the table. He explained his business. I told him about my experience and how I had been successful in the past.

Interview Question – Why did I leave my last position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated some percs like vacation and health insurance

Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Allstate in January 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was very informal. Just discussed what I had done in the past and my experiences. More of a conversation than an interview. Though I had applied to be an administrative assistant i was informed that i would need to produce so much a month to "pay for my salary"".

Interview Question – not difficult at all   Answer Question

Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Allstate in April 2009.

Interview Details – I was reached by phone , scheduled interview then unfoftunately rescheduled by the manager. It went well T
the trick is be yourself and be honest . Another imp thing is review your resume before you enter for the
company and the most imp to be confident. Donot over exerate or be over confident which will show that you are making up things

Interview Question – what are your weakness?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy to handle

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!