Allstate

Updated Nov 5, 2014

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Licensed Sales Producer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Allstate.

I was asked several personal questions about myself and my family. I was also asked about customer service and hours. I was asked questions about my job history and places I have lived. Also asked about my willingness to get license or additional licenses. We talked about working hours and being flexible. Pay and payment type was an issue at first because it is once a month and no set date.

Interview Questions
They made an offer and I asked for .25¢ more an hour plus after 30 days an additional .25¢ and got it.

Other Interview Reviews for Allstate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Allstate in November 2012.

I did the online tests for the corporation then interviewed with the local agent that was hiring. I sat with him and we mostly just talked about the industry, where it was going and what I could bring to the table. He explained his business. I told him about my experience and how I had been successful in the past.

Interview Questions
    I negotiated some percs like vacation and health insurance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Allstate in January 2009.

The interview was very informal. Just discussed what I had done in the past and my experiences. More of a conversation than an interview. Though I had applied to be an administrative assistant i was informed that i would need to produce so much a month to "pay for my salary"".

Licensed Sales Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Allstate in April 2009.

I was reached by phone , scheduled interview then unfoftunately rescheduled by the manager. It went well T
    the trick is be yourself and be honest . Another imp thing is review your resume before you enter for the
    company and the most imp to be confident. Donot over exerate or be over confident which will show that you are making up things

Easy to handle