Allstate

Relevance Date Difficulty

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst
Northbrook, IL

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Allstate in October 2012.

Interview Details – Received a call and had a brief phone screen from a recruiter. It has been several months since I had applied online, so I couldn't recall the exact position. Afterward, I immediately received an email to schedule an onsite interview with the hiring manager for the following week. The interview was behavioral with about 5 minutes at the end for me to ask questions. The interviewer wrote down almost every word that I said. I was asked if I would be available sometime the following week for a technical interview, but I did not hear back despite several attempts to follow up with the recruiter. One month later, after emailing the recruiter once again, I received a rejection email.

Interview Question – Tell me about a project that you have worked on that did not go as expected and what you did about it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst
Hudson, OH

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Allstate in September 2008.

Interview Details – 3 phase interviewing processs: Test & 2 BDI interviews

Interview Question – Google BDI interviews to find normal questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Allstate

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!

Allstate Videos

Allstate – Why Work for Us?

We do everything we can to encourage, enhance, provide tools and promote growth in ways that are good for all, so we reach greater heights together. You’ll be part of a company that’s innovating new products and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allstate Programmer Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Allstate employees and interview candidates.