Allstate

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Allstate in October 2012.

Received a call and had a brief phone screen from a recruiter. It has been several months since I had applied online, so I couldn't recall the exact position. Afterward, I immediately received an email to schedule an onsite interview with the hiring manager for the following week. The interview was behavioral with about 5 minutes at the end for me to ask questions. The interviewer wrote down almost every word that I said. I was asked if I would be available sometime the following week for a technical interview, but I did not hear back despite several attempts to follow up with the recruiter. One month later, after emailing the recruiter once again, I received a rejection email.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a project that you have worked on that did not go as expected and what you did about it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Allstate

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Allstate in September 2008.

3 phase interviewing processs: Test & 2 BDI interviews