Allstate

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Support Intern Interview

Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Allstate in January 2014.

Interview Details – Received invitation by phone to come and interview for intern position. Interview was conducted in person at Allstate's St. Pete location.

Interview Question – Inquired about my college course work and asked my least favorite class. Something I had not given much thought too.   Answer Question

Senior Claims Service Adjuster Interview

Senior Claims Service Adjuster
Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Allstate in January 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online. Two days later scheduled phone interview. Completed the phone interview. Received an email for an online personality test. Received an email confirming I passed the test, then another email requesting to schedule an interview. Received a call two weeks later and scheduled the face to face interview. Two managers with about six situational questions. Met the department manager and sat with two other reps in the department for real world experience. Two days later, I was offered a conditional offer.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when....   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They would not negotiate salary.

Insurance Customer Service Interview

Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Allstate in February 2009.

Interview Details – This application process was very easy. I submitted my resume to the agency owner and within days he contacted me with details of the job. The interview consisted of the agency owner giving me a step by step rundown of the job that I was going to be performing and then introducing me to the staff and asking if I would like to work with the staff.

Interview Question – Do you think you can handle this job?   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Saint Petersburg, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Allstate in April 2007.

Interview Details – Interview started with a short test administered on a computer. Basic grammar and basic computer skills. Had to listen to several recorded voices with different dialects and write what was said. Proceeded to one on one interview. This was just them getting a feel for your personality, no tough questoins.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Call center reps have a standard starting hourly rate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!

Allstate Videos

Allstate – Why Work for Us?

We do everything we can to encourage, enhance, provide tools and promote growth in ways that are good for all, so we reach greater heights together. You’ll be part of a company that’s innovating new products and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allstate interview questions and advice in Saint Petersburg, FL. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Allstate employees and interview candidates.