Allstate

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Support Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Allstate in January 2014.

Received invitation by phone to come and interview for intern position. Interview was conducted in person at Allstate's St. Pete location.

Interview Questions
    • Inquired about my college course work and asked my least favorite class. Something I had not given much thought too.   Answer Question

Senior Claims Service Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Allstate in January 2010.

Applied online. Two days later scheduled phone interview. Completed the phone interview. Received an email for an online personality test. Received an email confirming I passed the test, then another email requesting to schedule an interview. Received a call two weeks later and scheduled the face to face interview. Two managers with about six situational questions. Met the department manager and sat with two other reps in the department for real world experience. Two days later, I was offered a conditional offer.

Interview Questions
    They would not negotiate salary.

Insurance Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Allstate in February 2009.

This application process was very easy. I submitted my resume to the agency owner and within days he contacted me with details of the job. The interview consisted of the agency owner giving me a step by step rundown of the job that I was going to be performing and then introducing me to the staff and asking if I would like to work with the staff.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Allstate in April 2007.

Interview started with a short test administered on a computer. Basic grammar and basic computer skills. Had to listen to several recorded voices with different dialects and write what was said. Proceeded to one on one interview. This was just them getting a feel for your personality, no tough questoins.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Call center reps have a standard starting hourly rate.