Allstate

4 interviews

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Charlotte, NC
Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Allstate in April 2012.

I did great in the phone interview but on the one on one I did not like when they asked me about specific situations in the past, I was not ready for it and I had to made it up. I told him what if I tell you what I would do on that case, and he said no you have to be specific. I was thinking well I am gonna have to lie...did not feel good...but anyway I did great but they offered me a position for night shift which I could not take..

Interview Questions
  • describe a situation where you have to confront an angry client?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Allstate

Anonymous Employee  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Allstate in January 2012.

The process from the time you apply is simple. You get a call from the recruiter and you set an over the phone interview. If you pass you gone on to the next step which is the assesment test. The test is not very hard.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Allstate in January 2010.

I applied directly with the agent. I interviewed with the office manager, office staff and the agent. All had to agree that I was a fit for the office.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an angry or upset client?   Answer Question
    • How would you approach a potential client when their primary concern is price?   Answer Question
    There is little flexibility on pay. I was able to negotiate for more vacation.

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Allstate in June 2010.

Had to go to an external site for the drug testing, the first interview was offered. The first interview was on site I took a series of computer test for math, personality, etc. the third interview I sat with an employee for a 1/2 hour to see what the position was like. From that I was interviewed by two managers in a room, it was actually informal.

Interview Questions

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!