Allstate

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through other source – interviewed at Allstate in September 2014.

We crossed about 30 emails and various calls. So I decided to fly from Puerto Rico to Florida for the interview. Interview was informal and gave the opportunity to interact and exchange ideas. Was very friendly and explained well what was needed in the office and what would be expected from me.. Presented all personnel and explained there duties., quotas and experience. This is a fast paced Agency with all personnel on there feet, everybody was friendly and took there time and spoke to me. This is a goal oriented agency which seems to have a big employee turnover. I felt good and was well received in my understanding the atmosphere felt great. Only thing not exact was salary and benefits are minimal at the most. Second Day -- Gave a lot more information about how the office runs, marketing was fully explained and I understood that it is a big part of the business. Office was opened just for this second part of the interview. Third Day-- A meeting with Allstates Commercial leader was at 11;00 and was a great selling point for what I am interested in. We had lunch and salary was briefly touched. four days later I was offered a formal salary, commission and bonus based offer.. At the moment I am writing this I am studying the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Not really a question but the constant reminder that you have to walk the talk   View Answer
Basically I wanted more salary and she wanted to wait to see the production So we are working on a base salary commission and bonus based agreement.

Other Interview Reviews for Allstate

Sales Representative Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Allstate.

Interview for this position was pretty simple. Basic questions to see if you had prior sales experience and good communication skills. Had to take a personality survey to determine if you fit the profile of a sales professonal.

Interview Questions
    • What do you find to be the most difficult part of the sales process and do you ask for the sale?   View Answer
    No negoation. The salary was established at the interview and commisson is based on sales goals.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Allstate in April 2010.

Very easy phone interview then a one on one interview..more than likely if you get a walk thru then you're hired. Background checks and everything afterwards is what becomes annoying. If you make it past that you'll be fine.

Interview Questions
    • Very simple questions about yourself and of course tell me about a time when...   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Allstate in March 2011.

Spoke with the recruiter over the phone about the position. He asked me several questions about my history, my background in the industry, where I went to school, what some of my accomplishments were and then gave me some behavioral questions to answer. What you you do in this particular situation etc.

Interview Questions
    • When was the last time you had to work as a team member and how did that work out for you?   Answer Question