Allstate

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Senior Customer Service Representative
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Allstate in January 2009.

Interview Details – Interview process was pretty standard - phone interview followed by on-site testing and finally a one-on-one interview with a manager. The last step was a drug test. The only thing I found slightly annoying is the fact that the testing was on-site which I found unnecessary. I was trying to relocate to Charlotte, so I had to make the 6 hour drive twice.

They are very serious about your background check after you are offered the job. They literally checked every one of my references, called my current job, my high school and my college. There was one detail from my application that was slightly off (because there wasn't a better option for me to select) and they called and grilled me about it. It ended up fine, but just be sure to be 100% truthful on the application.

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!