Allstate

www.allstate.com

Allstate Senior Human Resources Professional for Agency Sales Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Human Resources Professional for Agency Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Allstate in June 2010.

The time span between my telephone screen interview and the date that I was contacted to arrange for the in-person interview was about 6 weeks, and seemed quite inefficient. However, the actual interview process was extremely enjoyable due to the friendly manner and openness of the interviewers, and the way in which I was encouraged to freely interact. I was interviewed first by the hiring director, then by two department managers, then concluded with a final conversation with the director. All were long-term Allstate employees, and a credit to the organization. I was very favorably impressed.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you disagreed with the decision of a higher authority, and how you responded.   View Answer
  • What have you been doing since you left your last position?   View Answer