Allstate

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Northbrook, IL

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Allstate in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was mostly behaviorial with the interviewer asking me about my pet projects. He then asked me some related questions on OOP concepts in C.

Interview Question – in an array with 10, 22, 13 . output 10, 32, 45,   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Allstate in June 2013.

Interview Details – Written online test 30 questions 30 min
few on concepts and all others were Piece of code and output. All are optional questions

Interview Question – Easy for people who can say output looking at the piece of code!!!   Answer Question

Software Developer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Allstate in September 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online through the Careers website. Had an initial phone interview - basic HR type for 20-30mins. Then was called for a 1:1interview. Interview went well, most of the questions were from my resume and previous experience.

But they were not willing to sponsor my H1 which was a complete waste of time. They could have told that during the phone interview itself :(

Interview Question – How did you handle a difficult problem or task in your current job and what was it?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Allstate

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!

Allstate Videos

Allstate – Why Work for Us?

We do everything we can to encourage, enhance, provide tools and promote growth in ways that are good for all, so we reach greater heights together. You’ll be part of a company that’s innovating new products and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Allstate Software Developer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Allstate employees and interview candidates.