Alltech Int'l

Very Easy Interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Alltech Int'l in December 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was a multiple step process but I backed out after the first step. The initial stage was an interview with the program manager where we went over the project, customer, work location, my employment status, etc. but didn't cover anything technical. After the interview they made an offer without asking a single question to evaluate my technical skills - the offer was based solely on my resume and the labor category they had open. I bailed on the interview process because they gave the clear impression they were simply looking to find a butt to put in a seat so that they could bill the government.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I got the impression they just needed to fill positions so that they could bill the government more money. That's not the kind of company I'm looking for.

Very Easy Interview

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Alltech Int'l in September 2009.

Interview Details – After a very brief check through the resume, the interviewer assess nothing more than my ambition. His articulated strategy was to hire people who only wanted to work at the firm for 6 months or so, who would then move on to a prime contractor in government defense consulting.

The interview was of course brief, and although I expressed interest in the company and assured that I was indeed ambitious, I never heard from them again - positively or negatively.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Worked for Alltech Int'l? Contribute to the Community!