Alltech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Chemical Engineer Interview

Chemical Engineer
Nicholasville, KY

I applied online - interviewed at Alltech in October 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed at their headquarters in Nicholasville, Kentucky. Building and grounds were beautiful. Interviewers were very professional - they were polite as could be but not eager to be friendly. Impression I got of the work culture was that it was extremely professional and very much based on chain of command. They wanted lots of examples to support my statements!

Interview Question – Tell us about your ability to multi-task.   Answer Question

Maintenance Technician Interview

Maintenance Technician
Thomasville, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Alltech in August 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process takes a long time. Many areas are checked, which is good. You would think this would give you an highly qualified staff, but the hiring process now consists of hiring temp. employees. This now gives a workforce with the majority of people not taking any ownership of what they do or how they take care of the facility.

Interview Question – Questions were expected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation took place. The offer was written out to be signed as written when offered.

Quality Assurance Technician Interview

Quality Assurance Technician
Nicholasville, KY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Alltech in August 2013.

Interview Details – I didn't apply for this job directly, but a manager emailed me to say that they saw my application information in the system (from an application I'd submitted for a different job which I didn't get) and would like to interview me. Of course I said yes!

The department manager and two supervisors interviewed me. Their interaction was professional yet friendly in tone. Instead of drawing from a set list of interview questions, they asked me questions based on notes they had scribbled down on their own copies of my resume.

Interview Question – Tell us about yourself!   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Lab Technician Interview

Lab Technician

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Alltech.

Interview Details – Initially contacted for phone interview about 1 month after applying for job. Offered 2 days and several time slots to interview. Called me on time, and contacted me quickly afterward for a second interview (in person). Paid for all expenses; interview was just to meet the staff and see how we got along, etc.

Interview Question – please describe 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase.

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Nicholasville, KY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Alltech in January 2012.

Interview Details – Straightforward questions. Interviewer was very laid back, but was clearly very engaged with what i had to say. It is important to know about the company and its history -- especially of Dr. Lyons (CEO, President and Founder). There is a lot going on, so be prepared to talk about almost anything!

Interview Question – What do you know about Alltech?   Answer Question

Sharepoint Interview

Sharepoint
Lexington, KY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Alltech in April 2012.

Interview Details – First meet with Manager resume ask and general behavior question. And then meet with two team members resume questions again and project did before.

Interview Question – What's your weakness?   Answer Question

Events Coordinator Interview

Events Coordinator
Lexington, KY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Alltech in June 2011.

Interview Details – Two ladies in the Marketing Dept interviewed me at once, they were very nice and conversational. They asked questions like what would your ideal job be, and why do you want to work for alltech

Interview Question – What was the biggest (most attended) event you planned? Tell us about it.   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Assistant
Nicholasville, KY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Alltech in November 2010.

Interview Details – I had a first interview and the was called back for a second interview the next day. Very quick interviews, very standard questions. Not sure how I did and won't be notified till next year if I got the position. Everyone seemed really nice and really seemed to love working for the company, I will be lucky to get the position and hope I do.

Interview Question – What do you know about Alltech.   View Answer

Territory Marketing Coordinator Interview

Territory Marketing Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Alltech.

Interview Details – After applying online, the process started with a phone interview, then a one-on-one in person interview in the city I would be working in. The next step was an online personality assessment and then lastly a phone interview with 2 of the National Managers. The whole process took about 2 months.

Interview Question – Name a successful agriculture campaign and why it was successful?   Answer Question

Worked for Alltech? Contribute to the Community!