Alltel

Updated Jun 23, 2014
Updated Jun 23, 2014

3.1

Customer Service Representative Interview

Easy Interview. Awesome culture, people and work. I get to learn a lot of new things every day. What more do you need. Good place to start your career. The CEO definitely built a strong company with solid values.

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Alltel.

The interview was straightforward. They ask scenario questions like "how would you treat a customer over the phone?" My response, the same way you would treat them in person.

Interview Questions
    • A policy question, if employee called out b/c they was sick how would you handle that employee?   View Answer

Retail Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Alltel.

Hiring process begins with online application. Next, human resources reviews the candidates. Then a recruiter may call for a phone interview. Then candidates with qualified experience is then forwarded to the hiring manager for in person interviews. Interview process usually is 2 to 3 including the phone interview. In person interview, is usually conducted with 2 managers and/or human resources.

Senior Client Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Alltel in October 2010.

Interviewed with four senior executives. Most were cordial; however, expect one to challenge you to prove you can think on your feet.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I hire/recommend you and be specific with examples including outcomes?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Alltel in May 2009.

There whole interview process is based on situations. They will ask the "tell me a time when" questions. And they listen for very specific answers. For example if they ask, "in one word tell me your strongest attribute, they will expect one word, not two or three or a whole sentence. listen very carefully to the questions.

Interview Questions
    • tell me a time when you had to take an angry customer and turn them into a promoter of the business. tell me the steps and how you got there.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you lead a team to success. Give three specific examples of what you personally did to find success.   Answer Question
    nonnegotiable

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernal, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernal, UT

The process took a dayinterviewed at Alltel in December 2008.

Called asked questions about situations and customer disputes.

Interview Questions
    • what are 4 characteristic that a manager should have   View Answer

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longview, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longview, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Alltel in April 2008.

The hiring process was a bit lengthy but the interview process went smoothly. I actually applied online several months before and never heard back. Then I found the Alltel booth at a local job fair and filled out an application and talked to one of the hiring managers. I was called in for an interview two days later and took a short typing test. I was given an offer letter that day and went for a drug test and started work the following Monday.

Interview Questions
    There was not really any negotiation. I accepted the offer.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Alltel in April 2008.

It was quite straightforward. I was interviewed by 2 diff ppl on the same day, HR and a manager. The next day they offered me a position.

financial serrvices rep Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Youngstown, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Youngstown, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Alltel in October 2007.

it was hard to keep in touch with the company and i felt the interview process was too long. The workplace was clean and they made you feel comfortable during the interviews. There was one phone interview and 2 more interviews plus a typing test. All in all the interviews were not too bad.

Interview Questions
    • what negative situations in your previous jobs will help you better avoid any negative ones at this job?   Answer Question
    there was no negotiation. tried to with pay and they couldnt

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Alltel in February 2007.

I had a phone interview and an actual interview was schedule for me to come in. When I showed up I believe that whoever was supposed to interview me had forgotten. They asked me to come back the next day and I did and was hired. The interview consist of basic customer service questions like what would you do if you had an angry customer on the line? Also, they ask if you are comfortable up-selling. Very basic.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you had an escalated call or angry customer on your line?   Answer Question