Alltel

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Columbia, SC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Alltel in January 2007.

Interview Details – Initiated interview process by applying in-store and speaking with store manager. Store manager recommended that I attend local hiring fair being held in the branch a week later. Attended hiring fair along with 10 - 15 candidates. Went through 1:1 interview with local H.R. manager and also store manager. Was asked about sales experience and gave examples of previous sales success (I worked for Sprint Wireless before).

Highly recommend the part-time position for college students. Excellent pay relative to other options and great benefits. *Plus* Large commission checks during the holidays ($1-3k part-time)

Interview Question – Describe some previous successes you have had in a sales environment?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation for part-time positions with exception to flexible work hours.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

The process took a day - interviewed at Alltel in March 2010.

Interview Details – Sat down with store manager and also a regional manager. They had asked me to sell them a highlighter. And he played the role of a garbage pick up man.

Interview Question – Why do I want to work for Alltel?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Offered a job at SPRINT

Worked for Alltel? Contribute to the Community!