Ally Financial Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Asset Recovery Collector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ally Financial in October 2012.

Received a phone call after almost 4 months of applying from the recruiter. I was set up a face to face interview with 2 managers for another position not the one I applied for. Went in to the interview they were really friendly about one of the most laid back interviews I've ever had and I have had lots. We went over my experience a little they discussed things they like to do for their teams and how its a fun environment. We discussed a little about the job and what it details which I had experience in basically collections but on leased vehicles. We talked and laughed for over 30 minutes about life and home I felt really comfortable and like I belonged there. They both wanted me on there team. Really they want someone with customer service, collections, and the ability to communicate well. Hiring process is slow but they are growing.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were really difficult. I was asked 3 questions, How do you handle conflict, and describe a time you saved the company money, can't recall last one.   Answer Question
    I was offered a salary lower than expected. I did try to negotiate but they wouldn't budge. I accepted since the holidays are coming up and room for growth which we also discussed in interview and they do have bonus incentives.

Financial Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at Ally Financial in July 2008.

Very simple. Was interviewed in one room by three managers. There was no real interview just a back and forth discussion.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.