Allyis Interview Questions & Reviews

Candidate Interview Review

Content Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Kirkland, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Allyis in September 2011.

Allyis is named one of the best mid-sized companies to work for in Washington and its reputation is well deserved. The people there were very friendly and the interviewing managers were no exception. The interview was a bit casual but I can tell they were serious about finding the right candidate for the job. They talked briefly about the company, the services and products they offer, their work and the specific project that I'll be working on should I get hired. The interview lasted one hour and there were a lot of behavioral-based questions. I guess they want to see how well the candidate would get along with other people. I didn't have a lot of experience with interviews so I didn't fare well. Had I known the questions beforehand, I'm sure it would do a much better job. Here are some questions that I was asked, hopefully it'll help the next person applying for this company.

-Have you ever had to deal with a difficult person? If so, what did you do?
    -Have you had any experience where communication helped?
    -What do you do when you have two assignments due at the same time?
    -How do you handle criticism?
    -What do you do when you're not sure about the assignments you were given?

There were more, but that's all I remember. Good luck!!

Interviews for Top Jobs at Allyis

Worked for Allyis? Contribute to the Community!