Allytics Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Allytics

Marketing Manager Interview

Two face-to-face interviews in a gap of a week or so. Forty five minutes. No phone screening so that was nice. They do background check before an offer.At some point I lost interest in the interview and I knew won't get an offer and my assessment was right :)

Interview Questions

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Redmond, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Allytics in October 2009.

At this time the company was smaller and the culture was much different than it currently is. There was a short interview process starting with a phone interview and then an in person interview. The company was small and seemed friendly on my initial visit.

Interview Questions
    • There were no out of the blue questions, all were pretty standard such as "What was the hardest IT issue you've ran into?"   Answer Question
    Negotiated for a trial phase with a possible raise at the end of the trial. They followed through and a raise was given.

Worked for Allytics? Contribute to the Community!