Almac Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2014
Updated Oct 19, 2014

Project Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Almac Group.

Phone interview was simple, mostly about my background. In person interview was with two people and was basic interview questions, like strengths and weaknesses or discuss a difficult time with a coworker, etc.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time you had a confrontation with a coworker? How was it handled?   Answer Question

Systems Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Souderton, PA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Almac Group in September 2014.

Two phone interviews - one technical, one human resources. Both ladies were extremely nice. I enjoyed speaking with them. They certainly lead me to believe I would at least get an in person interview. I really looked forward to getting hired by Almac.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected with the questions. As long as you have an understanding of programming, you will do fine. However, what was unexpected was their denial. They refused to say why they would not hire me despite having the credentials. Human resources even discussed salary and benefits. As a policy, they don't tell you why they will not hire you. Very frustrating and unfair.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Almac Group.

Initial planning was through email. I had one interview with a direct manager and a director. The interview was informal, but an interview. Part of the interview was skills and knowledge and part was to see how you would fit in with the culture. It was evident that the culture was work hard but fun. There is a work/life balance.

Interview Questions
    • No unusual questions, talk about your skills give examples and questions about how you handle difficult situations, give examples.   Answer Question
    . Know the going rate for your skills and don't be afraid to ask for it.

Senior Analytical Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Souderton, PA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Almac Group in March 2014.

Two interviews, first one by phone, second one face to face, Phone interview was about my background and technical abilities, Face to face was about the requirements of the position and a tour of the stability laboratory.

Could tell they did not expect a person who was 45+ year of age, even though resume clearly stated when I graduated college and the amount of experience I had

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult portion of research you had to perform?   View Answer

Developer (ASP.NET) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Souderton, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Almac Group in February 2014.

Applied online (position is posted on corporate web site). First interview is by phone, then onsite. The position is for Asp.Net developer but during interview, 85% questions are C-sharp (not related to Asp.Net) and then 15% Asp.net. No JavaScript and no SQL questions.

Interview Questions
    • Interview suggestions:

(1) There were several ways to accomplish a task programmatically. Do not get offended if the interviewer insisted that his way or his method was the best. The interviewer may say it should have done this way, not that way.

(2) You were expected to spell out the exact syntax during interview. Having a good knowledge of the concept is not sufficient. In my opinion, how you can remember every .Net function and Linq syntax.. You can always check MSDN documentation of the syntax as long as you understand the concept correctly.

(3) The interviewer loves asking .Net delegate, Func, Action, Linq, inheritance, and polymorphism. In my opinion, the interviewer thinks as long as you master these topics, you can do the job.

(4) The interviewer is so proud of code optimization or code challenge. Pay attention on the following optimization.

private void DoStuffGeneric(Action<MyClass> a) {

public class MyClass
          {public void Do1() { }
              public void Do2() { } }
        Answer Question
    • You will be asked to write a function that returns a max integer from array of integer and array of object.   View Answer
    • You will be asked to write a function that returns a List of the latest 10 of Purchased Item from the following classes:

public class Order

public DateTime PurchasedDate { get; set; }
          public int ProductId { get; set; }
        View Answer

Applications Developer Interview

Expect questions mostly fr om the Jd. Basic java and technical questions

Gave as expected

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Souderton, PA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Almac Group in November 2013.

Interviewed by two team leaders, but no management. Standard interview, and it seemed to have gone well.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Souderton, PA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Almac Group.

The people were very detached and disinterested. There was no smiling. I was given all these re-copied pages that were barely legible. They were tests from the U.K. that were hard to read and timed. I noticed it was a sterile environment. There wasn't a lot of fun or happy people in the halls.

Interview Questions
    • Translating all the British phrasing into American. It wasted time and when I complained I was told that others were able to do it in the time allowed and that it was my skills that were at issue.   Answer Question

If they talked to me this way as a candidate, I felt they would not treat me well as an employee.

Senior Software Testing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Souderton, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Almac Group.

Two interviews, interviewers were nice and respectful

Project Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Almac Group in August 2013.

Good company and people all throughout the hiring process.