Almost Family Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2015

2.2

RN PRN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Almost Family (Louisville, KY) in February 2015.

Interview

Group interview. Made to feel very welcome. We mostly talked about the differences between home health and hospital floor nursing. I was made to feel at ease almost immediately.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Interview

1 interview, told I would have 1 territory and then "bait and switch" Forced to sign a non compete. Lied to upon the interview and then nothing to follow through on it.

Negotiation

None

Paralegal Interview

Interview

They brought me back three times. I thought this was excessive and ridiculous. I assume that the very last person who interviewed me (and the only male) did not like me. Never heard from them again. Oh, did I mention that two of those interview days we had about twelve inches of snow on the ground and most businesses were closed? No one was on the road. I almost slid into a ravine. Total bad experience that I will never forget - and all for nothing.

Director of Professional Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Almost Family.

Interview

Applied online received call 2 weeks later, Interview at mid mgmt. level with area director then with regional director. Then negotiations via phone, reference checks, personality test. Offer about 2 weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with employees who are not on board with the company goal   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little negotiation room. Offered review after 6 months and was told there was good bonus potential that turned out to be something I was not eligible for the year of hire

Clinical Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Almost Family.

Interview

It took a while to get hired. The director kept putting things off. From the time I interviewed over the phone until the present I never knew exactly what my job duties were or if I even had the job. It was very confusing. After I got hired I didn't have a computer for 3 months or a desk for 2 months. I had to pay someone out of my pocket to have my desk moved downstairs. My job was 99% done on the computer. I was supposed to get insurance but no one told me how to get it and I missed the window and didn't have insurance for 6 months. The director didn't know how to get me hooked up with insurance. I called corporate and they told me the director had to do it.

RN-QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Almost Family (Madison, TN) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview was done by branch director and it was very hurried; I felt she wanted to get someone hired immediately and then she was going away for weekend; she was very nice and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• Actually, they called me after seeing my resume on CareerBuilders   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had not been working for awhile and I gave her a range and she chose the middle

Home Health Aid Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Almost Family (Ashland, OH).

Interview

There was only one interview, one person talked to me about my qualifications also my resume which they also had me fill out an application and they told me I was hired on the spot pending me passing the background check. The interviewer seemed very nice and cheerful. Then I got to meet the rest of the team of executives and office employee's that seemed to be standoffish.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had to negotiate up to 9.00 dollars per hour, they wanted to start at 8.50 dollars per hour.

Home Health Aid Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgewood, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Almost Family (Edgewood, KY) in September 2012.

Interview

They will ask you about past work experiences, and really it's not that hard. You have to fill out a ton of paperwork. It takes about 2 hours, along with just the formalities.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions were the ones on paper. If you don't have much experience it can be difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much to negotiate. It was all pretty simple after the acceptance.

RN Field Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alliance, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Almost Family (Alliance, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

apply online or in person
    come in for testing and paperwork
    brief discussion about experience and your expectations
    spend one day in orientation
    submit a schedule
    start working

Interview Questions

• the most unexpected thing is a lack of questions. they just want bodies to run the field.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was none

Clinical Team Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vero Beach, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Almost Family (Vero Beach, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

Hiring was easy but the interview process was lacking as well as the orientation process. It was a one on one interview and then I waited for a phone call for nearly two weeks after having been hired for the orientation date.

Negotiation

I'd like to offer you this position for 14.00/hr - would you like to accept?