Almost Family

Relevance Date Difficulty

Paralegal Interview

Paralegal

Interviewed at Almost Family

Interview Details – They brought me back three times. I thought this was excessive and ridiculous. I assume that the very last person who interviewed me (and the only male) did not like me. Never heard from them again. Oh, did I mention that two of those interview days we had about twelve inches of snow on the ground and most businesses were closed? No one was on the road. I almost slid into a ravine. Total bad experience that I will never forget - and all for nothing.

Interview Question – All behavioral.   Answer Question

Home Health Aide Interview

Home Health Aide
Middleburg Heights, OH

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Almost Family in August 2010.

Interview Details – Fill out an application and get asked basic questions about how to deal with client emergencies. They will also ask questions for client infection control and home health aide infection control. They will give you different scenarios and you would say if you would call the office or not.

Interview Question – What would you do if you walk into a client's home and the client is unresponsive?   View Answer

Director of Professional Services Interview

Director of Professional Services

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Almost Family.

Interview Details – Applied online received call 2 weeks later, Interview at mid mgmt. level with area director then with regional director. Then negotiations via phone, reference checks, personality test. Offer about 2 weeks after that.

Interview Question – How do you deal with employees who are not on board with the company goal   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Little negotiation room. Offered review after 6 months and was told there was good bonus potential that turned out to be something I was not eligible for the year of hire

Very Easy Interview

Clinical Manager Interview

Clinical Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Almost Family.

Interview Details – It took a while to get hired. The director kept putting things off. From the time I interviewed over the phone until the present I never knew exactly what my job duties were or if I even had the job. It was very confusing. After I got hired I didn't have a computer for 3 months or a desk for 2 months. I had to pay someone out of my pocket to have my desk moved downstairs. My job was 99% done on the computer. I was supposed to get insurance but no one told me how to get it and I missed the window and didn't have insurance for 6 months. The director didn't know how to get me hooked up with insurance. I called corporate and they told me the director had to do it.

Interview Question – How old are you?   View Answer

Home Health Aid Interview

Home Health Aid
Ashland, OH

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Almost Family.

Interview Details – There was only one interview, one person talked to me about my qualifications also my resume which they also had me fill out an application and they told me I was hired on the spot pending me passing the background check. The interviewer seemed very nice and cheerful. Then I got to meet the rest of the team of executives and office employee's that seemed to be standoffish.

Interview Question – None really   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I had to negotiate up to 9.00 dollars per hour, they wanted to start at 8.50 dollars per hour.

Very Easy Interview

RN Field Nurse Interview

RN Field Nurse
Alliance, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Almost Family in April 2012.

Interview Details – apply online or in person
come in for testing and paperwork
brief discussion about experience and your expectations
spend one day in orientation
submit a schedule
start working

Interview Question – the most unexpected thing is a lack of questions. they just want bodies to run the field.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was none

Home Health Aid Interview

Home Health Aid
Edgewood, KY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Almost Family in September 2012.

Interview Details – They will ask you about past work experiences, and really it's not that hard. You have to fill out a ton of paperwork. It takes about 2 hours, along with just the formalities.

Interview Question – The most difficult questions were the ones on paper. If you don't have much experience it can be difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much to negotiate. It was all pretty simple after the acceptance.

Accounting Interview

Accounting
Louisville, KY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Almost Family in May 2009.

Interview Details – One interview, and manager who interviewed me said it looked like I would be a good fit. They never called me back though. I thought the interview went well, but apparently not well enough.

Interview Question – Greatest Weakness   View Answer

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
West Orange, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Almost Family in March 2010.

Interview Details – Phome Screen
1:1 with HR
1:1 with Branch Director
Phone interview with COO

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Difficult

RN Field Nurse Interview

RN Field Nurse

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Almost Family in December 2009.

Interview Details – Very friendly environment. Very thorough orientation process and pay rate for orientation as well.

Interview Question – What is your weakest point?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Almost Family

Worked for Almost Family? Contribute to the Community!