Almost Family Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2014
Updated Jun 20, 2014

2.3

Paralegal Interview

They brought me back three times. I thought this was excessive and ridiculous. I assume that the very last person who interviewed me (and the only male) did not like me. Never heard from them again. Oh, did I mention that two of those interview days we had about twelve inches of snow on the ground and most businesses were closed? No one was on the road. I almost slid into a ravine. Total bad experience that I will never forget - and all for nothing.

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Middleburg Heights, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleburg Heights, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Almost Family in August 2010.

Fill out an application and get asked basic questions about how to deal with client emergencies. They will also ask questions for client infection control and home health aide infection control. They will give you different scenarios and you would say if you would call the office or not.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you walk into a client's home and the client is unresponsive?   View Answer

Director of Professional Services Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Almost Family.

Applied online received call 2 weeks later, Interview at mid mgmt. level with area director then with regional director. Then negotiations via phone, reference checks, personality test. Offer about 2 weeks after that.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with employees who are not on board with the company goal   Answer Question
    Little negotiation room. Offered review after 6 months and was told there was good bonus potential that turned out to be something I was not eligible for the year of hire

Clinical Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Almost Family.

It took a while to get hired. The director kept putting things off. From the time I interviewed over the phone until the present I never knew exactly what my job duties were or if I even had the job. It was very confusing. After I got hired I didn't have a computer for 3 months or a desk for 2 months. I had to pay someone out of my pocket to have my desk moved downstairs. My job was 99% done on the computer. I was supposed to get insurance but no one told me how to get it and I missed the window and didn't have insurance for 6 months. The director didn't know how to get me hooked up with insurance. I called corporate and they told me the director had to do it.

Home Health Aid Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ashland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashland, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Almost Family.

There was only one interview, one person talked to me about my qualifications also my resume which they also had me fill out an application and they told me I was hired on the spot pending me passing the background check. The interviewer seemed very nice and cheerful. Then I got to meet the rest of the team of executives and office employee's that seemed to be standoffish.

Interview Questions
    I had to negotiate up to 9.00 dollars per hour, they wanted to start at 8.50 dollars per hour.

RN Field Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alliance, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alliance, OH

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Almost Family in April 2012.

apply online or in person
    come in for testing and paperwork
    brief discussion about experience and your expectations
    spend one day in orientation
    submit a schedule
    start working

Interview Questions
    • the most unexpected thing is a lack of questions. they just want bodies to run the field.   Answer Question
    there was none

Home Health Aid Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Edgewood, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgewood, KY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Almost Family in September 2012.

They will ask you about past work experiences, and really it's not that hard. You have to fill out a ton of paperwork. It takes about 2 hours, along with just the formalities.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult questions were the ones on paper. If you don't have much experience it can be difficult.   Answer Question
    There wasn't much to negotiate. It was all pretty simple after the acceptance.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Almost Family in May 2009.

One interview, and manager who interviewed me said it looked like I would be a good fit. They never called me back though. I thought the interview went well, but apparently not well enough.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Orange, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Orange, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Almost Family in March 2010.

Phome Screen
    1:1 with HR
    1:1 with Branch Director
    Phone interview with COO

Difficult

RN Field Nurse Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Almost Family in December 2009.

Very friendly environment. Very thorough orientation process and pay rate for orientation as well.

Interview Questions

Worked for Almost Family? Contribute to the Community!