Aloha Technology

Updated Jul 7, 2014

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aloha Technology in February 2012.

Interview Details – They hava given 10 puzzles without any option. Each puzzle having 5 marks. You have to just write down the final answer on paper. Next round is Technical GD. And apter that PI.

Interview Questions

• the number who is multiple of 5 & it's multiple is same as the answer of addition of its digit   View Answer
  • The problemis same like below Just i have changed values:
     A monkey is climbing the pole 84 meters high. every alternate minute it goes up by 12 meters and the next minute it comes down by 5 meters. Find in how many minutes it will reach the top for the first time.
      View Answers (2)

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Aloha Technology in August 2010.

Interview Details – It is a very difficult process to hire the fresher.
1. Take the exam i.e. math, English, puzzle and technical questions. If crack then
2. Technical round, all the question related to technical asked by interviewer, they also give the program to write in a notebook. It should be a optimized.
3. HR round, If you cracked technical then you will get a job.

Interview Question – Technical question gives a hard   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Aloha Technology.

Interview Details – Just Asked few database question and catch me since it is quite simple for me but it was bad idea to answer question and get selected here in Aloha Technology pvt ltd. It's good to be employed rather than here.
In Question JOIN, UNION, SET operator and SUBQUEry

Interview Question – Cookie program?   View Answer

Lucknow (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Aloha Technology in November 2012.

Interview Details – 1) Aptitude
2) Technical

Software Developer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Aloha Technology.

Interview Details – Technical Interview only, HR interview is not much important.

Interview Question – Not any, interview is quite expected.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Aloha Technology.

Interview Details – Campus placement, Asked some basic questions like what is C? Explain OOPs concept. Some basic database queries and I got selected....

Interview Question – Anyone having less tha a year of experience come to take your interview and just try to show how smart they are.....   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – That was campus placement so our college force us to accept offer..no negotation

Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aloha Technology.

Interview Details – 1.Telephonic call
2. Aptitude(full technical i.e related to domain chosen)
They have very technical aptitude on .net and any other language. I was there for .net and total .net questions were there. But it was not hard and also they had sql test.

Worked for Aloha Technology? Contribute to the Community!