Alorica

Average Difficulty
36 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Palatka, FL

I applied through other source - interviewed at Alorica in July 2013.

Interview Details – Herding cats was my first impression. Stick around long enough, suck up to the right untalented manager, and you too can excel at Alorica! If you can navigate opening the door and are obviously breathing, you are guaranteed a position and the opportunities are endless!

Interview Question – I was asked to demonstrate how I would answer the phone..really and truly...that was the hard part.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Alorica does not negotiate...they dictate...because they can. It's work for them or survive on foodstamps...whoops! I forgot, while working for Alorica you still qualify for food stamps and any number of government benefits! There's some good old job creation for you!

El Paso, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Alorica in January 2013.

Interview Details – Arrived at interview 15 min prior however was not seen till almost an hour later from scheduled interview. Once taken to back office was interviewed 1:1. The interview took less than 20 min after only answering but a few questions concerning interview I was then asked if I had reliable transportation and when was I available to start. Shortly after that I was taken to a conference room were I was given a mouth swab for drug testing after showing a negative result, I signed new hire signed paperwork and began the following Monday mind you my interview took place on a Friday so pretty quick process.

Interview Question – There was only 1 interview which was straight & to the point asked me questions about why they should hire me, an example of a time I solved an issue with an irate customer, what do I define as team work, what would my previous employer say about me, then went into asking if I had reliable transportation and when was I available to start.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied online - interviewed at Alorica in May 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was fairly quick. I applied online, took an assessment, & received a call maybe a week or two later. I was asked to come in for an interview. I was asked to retake the assessment to make sure I took the test myself. After that I was asked to come back within two hours for an interview. I came back was asked a brief series of customer related questions. Received a contingent job offer along with a drug testing form and a background check authorization form. Took the drug test and received a call back less than a week later, then I was hired.

Interview Question – Average customer service related scenario questions were given.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – n/a

Saraland, AL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Alorica in May 2014.

Interview Details – three interviews and then offer...expect job offer start your shift. Sunday thru Thursday. 6-2 after training then nesting for another four weeks. testing weekly on skills learned While there are as many different possible interview questions as there are interviewers, it always helps to be ready for anything. So we've prepared a list of 100 potential interview questions. Will you face them all? We pray no

Negotiation Details – none

Fresno, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Alorica in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online. Received a phone call within the hour of submitting and had a phone interview right then and there. Was asked to come in and do a second interview. Was offered the job on the spot. Had to do a drug test and background check before I began the job.

Interview Question – How would you handle a customer that called in angry about their bill?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Alorica.

Interview Details – they called me and i passed the phone interview call and when i went for the interview at the actual location it went well but i felt like they were biased and very racist because of the people that were hired there. i had all the qualifications but i feel like they hire people not from professional experience but based on race. because majority of the people that work there is black.

Interview Question – how will you be able to handle tough customers   View Answer

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Alorica.

Interview Details – Applied online and received an email inviting me to come to there open-house to apply in person. You take an assessment and it you pass it you move on to the next phase which is a screening interview. If you make it pass at screening interview you move on to the final interview. All this takes place in one sitting.

Interview Question – All questions were pretty. Mostly about prior customer service experience and handling difficult situations.   Answer Question

Clovis, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Alorica in March 2014.

Interview Details – My interview was short I felt cheated because they didnt really ask about me or why I want to work at alorica. And they ask me all kinds of interview questions but yet the girl next store to me they didnt even ask her anything and they hire her on the spot.

Interview Question – Questions were dumb questions to ask   Answer Question

Kennesaw, GA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Alorica in January 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process was unorganized. It was as if we were playing musical chairs. First you went into the testing center. Once completed you sat in section C to wait for your results. Once you passed you were then asked to sit in section B to wait for your interview. If you passed the interview you were then asked to go and sit in section A to complete your new hire paperwork.

Interview Question – Can you remember a time when you had to deal with an irate customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. The salary is set.

Sunrise, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Alorica in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was initially called in for an interview but had to stay for almost 4 hours to do an evaluation and after all that I still had to come back the following week to complete a grammar and spelling test.

Interview Question – All the questions asked where very simple and easy to answer a middle school student could answer the questions and still get the job.   Answer Question

Worked for Alorica? Contribute to the Community!