Alorica

Updated Dec 3, 2014

1.8

45 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Alorica.

I had to wait for a while, then a manager askes me about 20 questions and took notes on my answers. They offered me the job and sent me to a drug teating clinic.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you were disconnected from a customer?   Answer Question
None

Other Interview Reviews for Alorica

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Alorica.

If you get called in for an interview, nine times out of ten they're going to hire you. They hire mostly everyone and they weed themselves out during training and hitting the floor. You go in, fill out their simple "assessment". Meet with one person, go to a second room, meet with another person. Given an on-site drug test. Then they give you your schedule. If it doesn't work for you, too bad. You either accept or don't. Super easy interview.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations. You either take the offer, or you don't. That is what they pay. Period.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Alorica in November 2014.

Hiring process was very easy..filled out an application online got an email for the job fair a week ..went in took the test online had an interview after then scheduled an interview for the next day...the interview was very easy...simple scenario questions then I was given a training schedule an had to go take a drug test

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a customer called and was angry?.

Is a customer always right?

How do you act when your around new people you have to work witg?

Answer Question
    No negotiations

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Alorica in June 2014.

The first time I applied to Alorica there was a three panel review which I think was awful because the questions they ask didn't assess the ability to take high volume irate calls. The second interview didn't assess my ability to handle the stress of the production floor or my ability to problem solve when a amicable solution was not plausible for the customer.

Interview Questions
    • recall a time when you came up with a solution to a company problem that others later used.   View Answer
    no negotiation. take it or leave it. its a call center you have no choices in negotiating an entry level position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Alorica.

they called me and i passed the phone interview call and when i went for the interview at the actual location it went well but i felt like they were biased and very racist because of the people that were hired there. i had all the qualifications but i feel like they hire people not from professional experience but based on race. because majority of the people that work there is black.

Interview Questions
    • how will you be able to handle tough customers   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Alorica.

Applied online and received an email inviting me to come to there open-house to apply in person. You take an assessment and it you pass it you move on to the next phase which is a screening interview. If you make it pass at screening interview you move on to the final interview. All this takes place in one sitting.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were pretty. Mostly about prior customer service experience and handling difficult situations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saraland, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saraland, AL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Alorica in May 2014.

three interviews and then offer...expect job offer start your shift. Sunday thru Thursday. 6-2 after training then nesting for another four weeks. testing weekly on skills learned While there are as many different possible interview questions as there are interviewers, it always helps to be ready for anything. So we've prepared a list of 100 potential interview questions. Will you face them all? We pray no

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Alorica in May 2014.

The hiring process was very quick. They called me the day after I applied online. They set me up with my initial interview, then I got set up with a second interview. Your second interview is the most important because a supervisor will actually decide whether they will hire you. They ask that you dress business professional. The interview was pretty easy. It's mostly common sense questions and if you know anything about customer service, you will do fine.

Interview Questions
    • They didn't give me any questions that were unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question
    there was no negotiation phase.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clovis, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clovis, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Alorica in March 2014.

My interview was short I felt cheated because they didnt really ask about me or why I want to work at alorica. And they ask me all kinds of interview questions but yet the girl next store to me they didnt even ask her anything and they hire her on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Alorica in February 2014.

Applied online. Received a phone call within the hour of submitting and had a phone interview right then and there. Was asked to come in and do a second interview. Was offered the job on the spot. Had to do a drug test and background check before I began the job.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a customer that called in angry about their bill?   Answer Question