Alorica Director of Client Service Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Director of Client Service Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Kennesaw, GA
Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Alorica in April 2012.

I applied online to an advertisement on Indeed.com and was contacted by a corporate recruiter out of their Chino, CA office approximately one week later. The recruiter and I conducted a phone screen and couple days later I was invited to phone interview with the hiring VP. This is where things started to become awkward. The VP could only spend 15 minutes with me on the phone (with her cell phone and appointment reminder noises constantly going off in the background) as she had a hard stop with a client call at the bottom of the hour (well why did you agree to speak at this time with me?) she stated an interest in speaking again a few days later and I agreed. Our 2nd call lasted around 30 minutes and I was then contacted the following week by the corporate recruiter with an interest in scheduling an on-site interview with multiple people. I went to the on-site with no pre-planned schedule and was passed around from one person to the next that was singularly determined in a “shoot from the hip” style by the hiring VP for a total of 5 folks over a 4 hour period and lunch. The next day I was contacted to complete two more phone interviews with senior level leaders that I spoke to within a couple days. After these final phone interviews I was phoned by the hiring VP the following morning with a verbal offer.

Interview Questions

Insulting offer was extended in the following package form: Base salary of 12k below my current base, smoke & mirrors quarterly bonus shenanigans used to counter the lower base, would have to wait 3 months for any benefits, they could only offer up to 5k for relocation (before taxes), 2 weeks’ vacation (I have 4 weeks with my current employer), no 401k match ( I have 100% match up to 6% with my current employer). This position would have required moderate travel both domestic and international. Alorica books all business travel via Expedia and by a corporate travel agent at the lowest economy cost available so even with high elite status with airlines and hotels expect a minimal chance for an upgrade of any kind (my current employer allows for business-class travel on all flight routes over 8 hours). In addition, it seemed to me that the staff I would be working with was not the caliber of individuals I was used to working with at my current job. Should I continue to list more reasons?

Worked for Alorica? Contribute to the Community!