Alorica Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2015
Updated Mar 28, 2015

2.1

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Alorica.

When I went in for the interview, they handed me a scenario with three possible outcomes and I had to decide which solution or a combination of solutions when best fit the scenario. They did a test call with me in which I had to use my former call center experience to handle the call. Afterwards I had the formal interview where they asked the usual interview questions.

Scheduling conflict

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX
    Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Alorica in February 2015.

Managers were not on time and had to wait long time. Recruiter found a supervisor for sales who was just beginning that role claim she "knows more than the managers" who should get hired. She was showing off for a trainer who sat in on her "interview" of 3 prospects. She was not upfront. She was two faced and not a good asset to the company. The whole process should have taken 20 to 30 min but took over an hour and a half just to get to the second interview . Call centers have the most arrogant supervisors. If you apply only agree to interview with managers not immediate supervisors who are clueless. Also insist on them keeping their word and time considerations . it is caotic.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Alorica.

The process is quicker than almost all companies but a lot of holes. I was hired the same day I applied but was waiting for a very long time to be interviewed.

Anonymous Employee in Clovis, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Clovis, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Alorica.

Hiring was nice they sugar coat everything to get you to the sign the papers and become part of the team. Then once you become part of the team. They don't care less about you. It is even worse once you past your 90 days then they really start not caring because now you are part of the team, and after you reach the 6 months that's when you can start getting all the things they said you could get. 401k heath insurance, retirement plan and holiday pay.

Interview Questions
    • Just all the lies from that place. I never want to be part of their team again, or anyone I know.   Answer Question

Team Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Alorica.

Very long process. 3 seperate interviews and a month before decision was made. Training for postion was lacking. Shadow with other TM's for a week to try and get the feel for what the job will be like, then you are on your own. As soon as you are assigned your own team, which is 25 or more agents, you are expected to provide good stats for your team every week.

Interview Questions
    • You are getting a complaint from one of your employees that one of his peers has a bad odor. What do you do?   Answer Question
    None

Customer Care Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Alorica.

Interviews start out as open-houses where massive groups of people are divided into smaller groups. You then can expect to wait a few hours for the entire process because you are interviewed by a recruiter the same day and will find out if you are hired before you leave.

No negotiation. You're told when you will start and that's it.

Customer Care Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Alorica.

The interview process starts out with massive groups of people, then broken up into smaller groups based on qualifications. From beginning to end the entire interview process takes only several hours and you leave knowing whether or not you got hired. It is recommended to take a snack or money for lunch. You may have to take an online assessment then meet with an interviewer. The interview can be one-on-one or a group interview with others.

No negotiation. You either take it or leave it.

B2B Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longwood, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longwood, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Alorica in December 2014.

I went to the hiring event after starting the process online, which mainly involved filling out information and putting in a resume. Spoke with recruiter, than had official interview and was offered the job that same say. There werent a lot of otger applicants so it was an easy experience. I was probably there about two hours total.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Alorica.

I had to wait for a while, then a manager askes me about 20 questions and took notes on my answers. They offered me the job and sent me to a drug teating clinic.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you were disconnected from a customer?   View Answer
    None

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Alorica.

If you get called in for an interview, nine times out of ten they're going to hire you. They hire mostly everyone and they weed themselves out during training and hitting the floor. You go in, fill out their simple "assessment". Meet with one person, go to a second room, meet with another person. Given an on-site drug test. Then they give you your schedule. If it doesn't work for you, too bad. You either accept or don't. Super easy interview.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations. You either take the offer, or you don't. That is what they pay. Period.