Alorica Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2015

2.1

Elite Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alorica (Spokane, WA).

Interview

A pretty easy process. First, you have to record yourself answering some questions into a headset mic type set up. Then HR will speak with you and have you pretend to sell them your cell phone or wallet. Hint: Ask them questions, like, "What cell phone do you have right now? How is that working out for you?" look for opportunity. Next, you interview with a supervisor from the program and they will probably have you pretend to sell them a bottle of water or something.

Interview Questions

• They keep the questions pretty simple. Nothing to worry about. Go over the jobs you've done before, technology skills you have, they'll ask if you are dependable and have reliable transportation, etc.   Answer Question

Inbound Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alorica (Norfolk, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

I went in with my resume and they smiled and said thanks and asked me to sign in and fill out a form then I took an assessment test and the Peron that helped me get set up was very nice ...he told me I passed after I took the test. I had my interview with a nice lady then I had a second interview which went well ...I felt welcomed and they all made me feel important Alorica is a Great Company

Senior Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alorica (Reno, NV) in August 2015.

Interview

After applying online, I was quickly contacted on the phone by an HR manager and given a screen that lasted about fifteen minutes. He scheduled me for a follow-on group phone interview for the following week, and I re-arranged my schedule to accommodate the call. The scheduled time came and went without being called. Thirty minutes past the scheduled interview time, I left a voice message with the HR manager requesting an interview status. He didn’t return my call, so a day later I wrote on the Alorica corporate website “Contact Us – Jobs & Careers” requesting information about re-scheduling the interview. I didn’t receive a response via this mode either. If the telephone interview needed to be postponed or cancelled, a simple courtesy call or email response to me would have been appropriate. I’m a senior HR manager with two Masters degrees in HR and Management, and two HR certifications (SPHR, SHRM-SCP). In my years of corporate HR Employment/Recruitment and business management experience, I never left a job applicant or employee hanging as Alorica left me.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with high volume recruiting?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alorica (Jacksonville, NC).

Interview

I seen the sign, walked in, used their computer in the lobby to apply online. Took a computer based test, the lady told me I passed, asked me to stay for interview. I was taken into an office and had my First interview with a lady, she told me I did well and set me up for my second interview the next day. She told me to come in early to prepare for the interview in a group where they explained we would have to roleplay and sell an item of the next interviewer's choice, it could be a pen, pencil, yo-yo, markers, paper, etc. We (potential hires) listened to 2 different calls to show us what we can expect to encounter on the job, one w/ bad customer service, the other w/ good. Then we were asked if we still wanted to the job, after saying yes we were asked the pros/cons of each call and what we would do different/the same. Then, we were given a paper to look at the call flow behaviors then taken in the back for the group interview and roleplay. Given a tour, taken back to the front and waited for if we passed or failed group interview. Half passed, half failed. Then, Taken into an office and given a mouth swab drug test, offered the position, given the schedule, And told that we still didnt permanently have the job until we passed the background check and they would call or text to let us know if we do/dont....but basically got the job. It was a long process that took 2 days. Advice: Eat before going, prepare to sell an item, and dont make the mistake of taking someone with you because they cant wait inside. Overall kind people, very blunt managers in the back though, and small workspace, but good job opp if you like call centers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you put your best effort forward to provide excellent customer care.   1 Answer
    • What makes you stand out opposed to the other applicants?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alorica.

Interview

It started with an initial HR screening, then a phone interview, and then they give you a project that you have to present. The project was taking data that had almost no correlations and present it with whatever you think makes sense. A few days after the presentation, HR calls me to say they liked it and will most likely make a decision the next day, and hinted that an offer will most likely be made. After that I never heard from her and she has not answered any emails. Completely unprofessional.

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alorica (Spokane, WA).

Interview

Very easy, applied, got a call, came in and did a basic computer test, came in the next day and did an interview. The interview consisted of a person asking me what I know about phones,

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about cell phones?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niles, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alorica (Niles, OH).

Interview

really easy just asked about previous customer service experience and it looked like everyone who applied got the job. i dressed up because they said too and i actually had to come back another day because they were to busy and closed in a hour but did show up with out an appointment.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alorica.

Interview

I submitted my application online after visiting the company at a local job fair. The next day I and about 30 other people waited an hour in the lobby before the recruiter came to get us. Afterwards we waited about another 30 minutes and the HR assistant gave us a script we needed to say out loud. This same script would be recited over the phone to the Team manager. The group was then split up to facilitate smaller group interviews, but I could see that a couple of people were weeded out as I guess their schedules didn't fit. My group was then interviewed by two team managers, and it was pretty informal but also fun because it really brought out our personalities to best fit the position. After 5 hours we were hired.

Interview Questions

• Describe a negative personal experience you had with customer service and how you could've improved it.   Answer Question
    • What are three things you think attribute to a great customer service agent?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. The base pay is already there.

Inbound Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alorica (El Paso, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Fast, friendly and the manager was helpful. There were questions about my background, how comfortable I would be answering the phone and dealing with angry customers. The skills test is easy basic math, just timed. There is a section with a mock phone call and it does record your voice, so if you're uncomfortable talking over the phone this isn't for you.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about customer service experience and had me "sell" a smartphone.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alorica in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online with my resume at 10pm Thursday and received a call at 9am Friday the next day to come in for an interview Monday. The process wad very smooth everyone was extremely nice to me. I had 3 parts to complete: computer assessment, in person interview #1, interview #2. After my second interview i had to scan my id's and signed my employment papers. It was REALLY easy. I also had to to a urine test that day.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time you had an angry customer, and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question