Alorica Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Alorica (Niles, OH).

Interview

really easy just asked about previous customer service experience and it looked like everyone who applied got the job. i dressed up because they said too and i actually had to come back another day because they were to busy and closed in a hour but did show up with out an appointment.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Alorica.

Interview

Easy as 123....
    The basic interview questions.. describe a time when u had good customer device ..or how would you handle an escalated ..just smile and be confident and u will get it

Interview Questions

• How would u handle an escalated call   1 Answer

Negotiation

No...they won't negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Alorica (Sunrise, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Asked questions about my previous employment and how do I do with sales and do I feel comfortable with saling products , waited in the lobby for over 30minutes to be seen the supervision is slow

Interview Questions

• How do you think you will fit into the sales   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Simpsonville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Alorica (Simpsonville, SC) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and didn't even finish my application. I received a call the same day to come in and take assessment and interview. The overall process took a total of 3 days. For final interview, i waited a total of 3 hours to be interviewed for 5mins with questons by 3 people yet 1 person asked me questions . I was only person waiting this long and i believe it was intentional. Because other staff members were laughing and making jokes about me as I was waiting. The interviewers were very unprofessional and informal. They said I would make a good candidate but needed more experience in customer service for $8-10 hr job. Yet, I have retail experience. They were hiring people where this is their first job and people who weren't dressed professional. if they do not like you then you wont get hired. If you are not the stereotypical black person or don't fit a certain type stereotype you will not get hired here. If you dont know someone personally who works here you will not get hired here. I would recommend applying else where with not such high turnover rate.

Inbound Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Magna, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Alorica (Magna, UT) in May 2015.

Interview

Average. It took about 2.5 hours but that was from start to finish including assessments, skills test, personality test, interview, drug test, and accepting the offer. Everyone was very nice and they made it feel very low stress. That always helps me because I get very nervous in interviews.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Alorica.

Interview

It was an easy interview. There were no questions about your work history or anything like that. It was extremely informal and unorganized. Very little professionalism. I suppose that should have been my clue about what sort of company I would be working for. I took the job because I hadn't worked in over a year and I needed the employment. The interviewer was nice, but beyond that it was mostly a lot of waiting around.

Interview Questions

• How many piercings do you want to have? (I'm not kidding. This was an actual question.)   Answer Question

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Alorica (Pensacola, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

On-line application, telephone interview, then an appointment for one on one interview with HR rep, followed by a series of skill assessments, then drug and background screen, then job offer. Next day following job offer, return back to HR for scheduling of training and work hours.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? Tell me a time when you were able to handle a difficult situation with a customer? What apps are on my smart phone?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, but the hiring process felt a little impersonal.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Terre Haute, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Alorica (Terre Haute, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

I was asked a series of 6 questions about my previous work experience and hypothetical question about challenging situations on the job. This was a fairly easy interview process because they have to be very authentic and honest answers. Very straight forward and no trick questions were asked.

The interviewer was very friend and most of the interview was more of a conversation than it was a question and answer.

Next, there was a group interview. The second phase of the interview was a annunciation test and a mock sales call. In the annunciation test, you are ask to turn your back and read a script for the interviewer.

Secondly, You are asked to sell something to the interviewer and conduct a mock outbound sales call. This is the most difficult part of the interviewing process because its a spontaneous thing and the interviewer may throw out look hole during the "call."

Overall, it was a challenging yet informative process. I learned a lot about the company and what it does as a whole. I also learned a lot about key points of a customer service call.

Interview Questions

• When was there a time you had to use your verbal skills to handle a difficult situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cutler Bay, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Alorica (Cutler Bay, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

two steps and grueling buy they wanted hungry people to make sales. Never had such a hard interview in my life but I understand the purpose of it. Tough questions and they put you on the spot.

Interview Questions

• how I would sell something   1 Answer

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Alorica (Fort Myers, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy, applied online, received a call for an interview, went in the next day took the test for skills and then was interviewed by all 3 recruiters and asking why we thought we would make a good fit there, was told if they we fit the needs of the company and could be fit into the upcoming training they would let me know. Received a call the next day and had to come back in to Job shadow and agent for about 15 minutes and then a 1:1 interview, passed with no problems. Filled out paperwork and started training!

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to go out of your way to assist a customer, and did you break any policies in the process, if you did what policies and why?   Answer Question