Alpaytac, Inc. Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Alpaytac, Inc. in December 2012.

I sent an email to the general HR email on the website and was contacted a month later for an in-person interview. Walking in I didn't like the atmosphere. Everyone was working right in front of where I was waiting, and they were gossiping with each other so that I could hear everything. It just seemed unprofessional to me. The interviewers were nice and the position seemed like you would learn a lot if you wanted PR experience. I withdrew my candidacy, however, because the pay was way too low for the hours worked. It was a monthly stipend and you were expected to work full-time hours with some overtime. This was unrealistic especially with the city expenses.

Interview Questions
  • All of the questions were pretty straightforward. We just went over the highlights of my resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Alpaytac, Inc.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Alpaytac, Inc..

Phone interview and in person interview. Just went through my resume both times. Both fairly easy and relatively short. 20 mins/ea.

Interview Questions
    • Typical interview question. Name one time you were faced with an obstacle and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Ridiculously low pay, didnt seem right.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alpaytac, Inc.

Worked for Alpaytac, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!