Alpha Bank

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manqger Interview

Athens (Greece)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Alpha Bank in January 2009.

Interview Details – Interview experience was good. Initial communication by phone followed up by 3 interviews, one with my supervisor, one with my peers and one with HR. After the end of the HR interview I received the results in 2 working days. Hiring process was straightforward, including medical exams and educational certificates attestation.

Interview Question – Not anything out other ordinary   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiations were limited. Bank is not keen on negotiating the financial part.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Private Banker Interview

Private Banker
Athens (Greece)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Alpha Bank.

Interview Details – From the time my Cv was reviewed i had three appointments within one month period

Interview Question – i didn't have any difficult question in the sense of something not relevant to the job position   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – minimum, we had a quick agreement since it was my first job after university.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Alpha Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alpha Bank interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Alpha Bank employees and interview candidates.