Alpha Bank Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alpha Bank

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Alpha Bank (Athens (Greece)).

Interview

Through a former business contact. First interview(s) with the department's managers and then with HR for the procedural staff. The procedure took quite a long time but most of it was waiting for each stage's response.

Private Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Alpha Bank (Athens (Greece)).

Interview

From the time my Cv was reviewed i had three appointments within one month period

Interview Questions

• i didn't have any difficult question in the sense of something not relevant to the job position   Answer Question

Negotiation

minimum, we had a quick agreement since it was my first job after university.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Alpha Bank (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in August 2011.

Interview

The people from HR team are nice and friendly. They create friendly atmosphere andbin this way they make you feel more confident. They wanted to know the reason foe your decision to change your employer and why did you choose to apply in their company.

Interview Questions

• What i have done at my previous job. What is my experiance.   1 Answer

Manqger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Alpha Bank (Athens (Greece)) in January 2009.

Interview

Interview experience was good. Initial communication by phone followed up by 3 interviews, one with my supervisor, one with my peers and one with HR. After the end of the HR interview I received the results in 2 working days. Hiring process was straightforward, including medical exams and educational certificates attestation.

Interview Questions

• Not anything out other ordinary   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiations were limited. Bank is not keen on negotiating the financial part.