Alpha Bank

Alpha Bank Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alpha Bank

Private Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Alpha Bank.

From the time my Cv was reviewed i had three appointments within one month period

Interview Questions
    • i didn't have any difficult question in the sense of something not relevant to the job position   Answer Question
    minimum, we had a quick agreement since it was my first job after university.

Manqger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Alpha Bank in January 2009.

Interview experience was good. Initial communication by phone followed up by 3 interviews, one with my supervisor, one with my peers and one with HR. After the end of the HR interview I received the results in 2 working days. Hiring process was straightforward, including medical exams and educational certificates attestation.

Interview Questions
    Negotiations were limited. Bank is not keen on negotiating the financial part.